PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Room wanted to rent in Las Americas

zak
03-11-2013, 18:03
Hello

Could anyone help please. I am wanting to come to Tenerife for the winter months, so i am looking for a room to rent for roughly 4 months in the region of Las Americas, please advise.

Thanks
Zak

lovereef
03-11-2013, 18:32
HI arive on 3rd dec tuesday. And please can anyone get me a contact number for the manager of the apartments oppsite Linekers/yates
and just up on left from all night chemist on the strip like opposite buzbys ect.. IF ANYONE CAN HELP PLEASE MESSAGE ME HERE,
And then i will arrange to meet you on arrival to thank and offer hospitality to. Now if you also know of any pensions/rooms around los cris i would be very hospitibale lol .thanks ray raussell

chrissydalziel
04-11-2013, 22:51
Hi Zak, 30 m here looking to do a 2 or 3 months over winter in Tenerife, not really sure how this site works, if anybody is interested in a share, I'm clean, tidy, like to cook, into sports, working out and drinking. Anybody need a share buddy see what occurs please get in contact

lovereef
05-11-2013, 01:51
Hi Zak name is ray im 62 not into working out or drinking well not lots at one . Likewise i am clean tidy cook ect.i think sharing makes sense better class of pad ar lower cost . I guess a personL MESSAGE IS THE WAY FOR WARD IF YOU INTERESTED BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE IT (THICK), PS I ARRIVE DEC 3RD . aLL THE BEST ray

annaf1la
14-11-2013, 10:40
I have a room available from the 22nd of december

Marouan
22-12-2013, 00:19
I have a room available from the 22nd of december

Do you still have a room for rent please for asap?
if you can let me know that would be great
Thanks