PDA

View Full Version : How much is a taxi from the south airport to Adeje?

Tracey61
06-11-2013, 14:03
Sorry if this has been done on several occasions but new to this and would like some idea how much a taxi is from the airport to Adeje. :spin:

lesbroz
06-11-2013, 15:14
Depends where abouts in Adeje, but roughly between 25 - 30 Euros.

LUCKY
06-11-2013, 20:33
does anybody know if the recent taxi driver strike as sorted anything out . have the authorities agreed to the request of the taxi drivers, as i have heard if nothing is sorted another taxi strike is due on Friday the 15th november which will no doubt cause chaos at the airport once again.
Thank you in anticipation,
:flatcap:

Foz
06-11-2013, 20:44
I heard that the govt had sympathised with the taxi drivers and agreed to all of their requests.

I did wonder whether their gripe with unauthorised taxis was perhaps misplaced! A lot of people collect friends and families from the airport. There are an awful lot less self catering holiday makers arriving due to the clamp down on illegal letters, so these genuine instances of folk collecting people they know are more noticeable.
Also with money being tight, many people are giving friends and family a lift to the airport with the idea that this will be reciprocated when they themselves need to go.

LUCKY
06-11-2013, 21:19
I heard that the govt had sympathised with the taxi drivers and agreed to all of their requests.

I did wonder whether their gripe with unauthorised taxis was perhaps misplaced! A lot of people collect friends and families from the airport. There are an awful lot less self catering holiday makers arriving due to the clamp down on illegal letters, so these genuine instances of folk collecting people they know are more noticeable.
Also with money being tight, many people are giving friends and family a lift to the airport with the idea that this will be reciprocated when they themselves need to go.

Thank you so much for your instant report , so it looks like anyone requiring a taxi on November 15th should not have a problem, :flatcap:

Foz
06-11-2013, 21:50
According to Canarian Weekly .... so long as the agreed action plan comes to fruition no further action will be taken by the taxi drivers. So in answer to your question ....... fingers should still be crossed! xx

Ali.xx
07-11-2013, 00:53
You can also get a bus from Tenerife South airport to Adeje.

doingok
10-11-2013, 19:03
Nothing is guaranteed good luck.but if they didn't go the long way round or over charge,or say you only give my a 5 euros when infact it was a 20 euros then i think more people will use them. nothing like a taxi ride to say welcome to tenerife lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

kathml
10-11-2013, 22:10
Only once had a dishonest taxi driver and it was a woman years ago most are lovely people doing a good job and often getting a lot of abuse

lapalma
11-11-2013, 00:13
Having used many taxis in Tenerife I have never ever been ripped off,those guys give a first class service and very cheaply in a very clean and up to date vehicle.I always tip them round about 5 euros and have always had a big thank you.

debra clarke
11-11-2013, 00:40
can any body tell me if there anymoterbike assasiors shops any where near costa adeje

YOUNG GOLFER
11-11-2013, 01:14
Just a few days back came from the airport to adeje and it cost 28euros that was a mini bus plenty of room nice guy.