PDA

View Full Version : The Blood Donor

JaBBa
07-11-2013, 01:04
An Arab Sheik was admitted to Hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery, the doctors needed to store his type of blood in case the need arose.

As the gentleman had a very rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally, so the call went out.

Finally, a Scotsman was located who had the same blood type.

The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab.

The Arab sent the Scotsman, as appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW, diamonds & $100,000, happy that his surgery could now go ahead.

A couple of months later, once again, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery.

His doctor telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate his blood again.

After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street.

The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab did not reciprocate his previous kind gesture as he had anticipated.

He phoned the Arab and asked him: "I thought you would be generous again, that you would give me a BMW, diamonds & money,

but you only gave me a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street."

To this the Arab replied: "Aye, laddie, but I now have Scottish blood in ma veins."

Malteser Monkey
07-11-2013, 10:08
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Angusjim TOTO 99 melm

LUCKY
07-11-2013, 10:28
Nice one when i saw the thread title it reminded of Tony Hancock and the very famous sketch, Which incidently i found the other day whilst rummaging through my DVD collection:flatcap:

melm
07-11-2013, 11:49
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Angusjim TOTO 99 melm

here we go again:dontknow::crying2::confused: with good Scottish blood in his veins he is a lucky man.:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
08-11-2013, 11:28
Angusjim did you see this hun ?

JaBBa
08-11-2013, 12:19
Angusjim did you see this hun ?

Olly Muirs comes to mind........Trouble Maker :rolleyes:

Malteser Monkey
08-11-2013, 12:31
Olly Muirs comes to mind........Trouble Maker :rolleyes:

Off topic !

melm