PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can I go nude sunbathing in south Tenerife?

memyselfandi
07-11-2013, 22:20
Hello, Am out for two weeks again on the 8th December. Now I do like a bit of sunbathing au natural if
you know what I mean. I go down to the beach next to El Medano but also like to tuck myself away from
the madding crowd and mind my own business. Is there anywhere one can go and not be stalked upon by
other males who are obviously looking for something more than sunbathing. If there are any ladies who like
to sunbath au natural and wouldn't mind me joining them just for sunbathing, I hope it may deter the other
males then please let me know. Thanks

JaBBa
07-11-2013, 22:45
cant see them queuing up here or am i missing something.....:confused:

seanocelt
08-11-2013, 04:13
Ignore the usual rudeness above; there ARE some places, sickens me when laddies feel compromised by pervs, witnessed it on a non nude beach of late, some guys are so blatant. Good luck with your search will PM any places i know of.

kathml
08-11-2013, 09:59
If you choose to strip off in public you must expect to get looked at

Medman
08-11-2013, 10:55
Ignore the usual rudeness above; there ARE some places, sickens me when ladies feel compromised by pervs, witnessed it on a non nude beach of late, some guys are so blatant. Good luck with your search will PM any places i know of.

The OP is male Sean.

seanocelt
08-11-2013, 11:59
check my edit!!

JaBBa
08-11-2013, 12:15
The OP is male Sean.

The reason for my post...lol

ribuck
08-11-2013, 16:05
memyselfandi,

I think El Ancón beach, in the north, would meet your needs. When I've hiked past it, the beach has been completely empty except for one or two nude male sunbathers. It's a big beach, but most of it is rocky and there would be no sunbathing at high tide. I think it would be free of perverts because it takes about 45 minutes to get there, so it's not worth it for them.

From the Mercadona on Camino Antiguo Calvario in Cuesta de la Villa, take the road that passes under the motorway then immediately turn left onto a steep rocky track. At the bottom, turn right before the old house and descend to the beach down some poorly-maintained concrete steps and a short steel ladder.

Alternatively, Playa de Antequera (beyond Igueste de San Andres in the Anaga peninsular) has beautiful black sand and is in a stunning setting. On a weekday you might not see anyone else; on a weekend there might be a handful of others during the day. This beach can only be reached by boat or by a hike of two-and-a-half hours (each way) which is described in the Sunflower "Discovering Tenerife" book. A boat taxi could take you from Santa Cruz or San Andres (cheaper).

Medman
08-11-2013, 17:26
check my edit!!

Nice one ... :laugh:

memyselfandi
08-11-2013, 18:52
Hi Yeah thanks for those ideas will give them a try. Its so annoying when you find another male peeping from behind a rock or something. I know normal folk will look at naked people but most of us try to be discreet and
stay away from busy areas. Thanks again anyone else with any ideas greatly received.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

HI there's being looked at and then there's being spied upon, a big difference.

marbro8
08-11-2013, 20:23
Hi Yeah thanks for those ideas will give them a try. Its so annoying when you find another male peeping from behind a rock or something. I know normal folk will look at naked people but most of us try to be discreet and
stay away from busy areas. Thanks again anyone else with any ideas greatly received.

HI there's being looked at and then there's being spied upon, a big difference.funny you should say that because that's what the magistrate said to me:shy:;)

TOTO 99
08-11-2013, 20:34
Spying???

You'd need the Mt Teide Telescope to spot what I'm packin'.......:laugh:

beekay
08-11-2013, 21:00
Originally Posted by ribuck

memyselfandi,

I think El Ancón beach, in the north, would meet your needs. When I've hiked past it, the beach has been completely empty except for one or two nude male sunbathers. It's a big beach, but most of it is rocky and there would be no sunbathing at high tide. I think it would be free of perverts because it takes about 45 minutes to get there, so it's not worth it for them.
"When I've hiked past it" Yeah, right....... lol

memyselfandi
08-11-2013, 22:02
I take it then one of the males was you well done !!

YOUNG GOLFER
09-11-2013, 01:35
Hello, Am out for two weeks again on the 8th December. Now I do like a bit of sunbathing au natural if
you know what I mean. I go down to the beach next to El Medano but also like to tuck myself away from
the madding crowd and mind my own business. Is there anywhere one can go and not be stalked upon by
other males who are obviously looking for something more than sunbathing. If there are any ladies who like
to sunbath au natural and wouldn't mind me joining them just for sunbathing, I hope it may deter the other
males then please let me know. Thanks

Is this for real ............let us know where you decide to go could do with another forum meet up lol.

Malteser Monkey
09-11-2013, 11:18
Is this for real ............let us know where you decide to go could do with another forum meet up lol.

Don't forget Anna !:laugh:

Westminster
09-11-2013, 19:49
Some people go to the beach in North Playa San Juan, it is never busy and you should be able to find somewhere private.

RichardPrince
09-11-2013, 20:31
Playa La Tejita

An expanse of natural, golden sand that stretches from Montaña Roja on the edge of El Médano, the beaches on the south east coast are notorious for their persistent strong winds which attract wind surfers and kite boarders. Naked sunbathers tend to either stay in the sheltered cove at the base of the mountain, or lie in little semicircular pits dotted along the beach in order to avoid getting sand in places it definitely wouldn’t be welcome.

memyselfandi
09-11-2013, 22:25
Some people go to the beach in North Playa San Juan, it is never busy and you should be able to find somewhere private.

Hi what are you calling the north Playa San Juan the pebbly bit past the sandy beach or back up the town end
which I don't know about ? Some directions if you have them please.

Who's Anna, is she about in December ?

memyselfandi
10-11-2013, 17:58
Hello when will you be around to meet up ?

Addick
10-11-2013, 18:31

Can't say I've ever seen anyone naked around San Juan in all the times we've been there - must be keeping themselves tucked away!

YOUNG GOLFER
11-11-2013, 01:16
Sorry....but that is why laws are in any country!!!
Who wants to see fat a belly,.saggy boobs and a fat **** on any beach!!!!

CIM and Angusjim. Xxx

Angusjim
11-11-2013, 13:31
CIM and Angusjim. Xxx

How very dare you CIM gie him slap next time you see him:smackbutt:

Malteser Monkey
11-11-2013, 13:52
Who wants to see fat a belly,.saggy boobs and a fat **** on any beach!!!!

You're safe now marbro8 back in this country

:cheeky::laugh:

:hide::hide::hide:

I will buy you a pint if I ever meet you mate !:cheers:

TOTO 99
11-11-2013, 14:56
You're safe now marbro8 back in this country

:cheeky::laugh:

:hide::hide::hide:

I will buy you a pint if I ever meet you mate !:cheers:

A pint?..for that?........I think I'd be wanting a lot more than a pint for that mauling...:fryingpan:

Malteser Monkey
11-11-2013, 15:01
A pint?..for that?........I think I'd be wanting a lot more than a pint for that mauling...:fryingpan:

Well I had a bunch of straws with a few names on :laugh:

I know he'll get me back at some point !..just hope he'll be gentle

Dutts
11-11-2013, 20:40
There's a beach over the back of La Caleta which is a nudist beach. About 35 mins walk from the locales down the bottom of La Caleta. It's a natural beach down and over hippy valley ( which also has nudists sunbathing on the rocks quite often). On the way to El Puertito beach. Some friends of mine often go there to sunbathe "au natural".

Adseo
12-11-2013, 10:28
Check the beach on Montagna Roha