PDA

View Full Version : Where are the T&Cs located?

9PLUS
07-11-2013, 23:20
I asked twice on the thread that got closed

Where are these T&C's located slodgedad ?

Fivepence
07-11-2013, 23:23

Here Mark http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?89-Tenerife-Forum-Rules read all the thread

and more here http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/misc.php?do=showrules

slodgedad
07-11-2013, 23:29

As an old member I don't know why you would ask.

All members are asked to read the T&Cs before register

I do know why you are asking, so you can nit pick every response.

9PLUS
07-11-2013, 23:36
Cheers 5p

I read

A user's banning will NOT be discussed on the open forum or with any other member - period. A member is banned because they have broken one or more of the rules of the forum. Bans are only ever issued in serious cases or if rules are broken repeatedly, despite previously issued warnings. A ban will only be discussed between the admin staff and the member banned. Please do not ask for an explanation, as a refusal will often offend. Any discussion on the public forum regarding another member's ban will be removed without explanation.

Ok thats fair enough but im i missing the point?

So as long as you don't mention a banned persons ban, where does it mention you can't mention them in another context ?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

As an old member I don't know why you would ask.

All members are asked to read the T&Cs before register

I do know why you are asking, so you can nit pick every response.

Lets keep it T&C's please, It would be great if you may point out my point above.

I kind of understand the rest.

slodgedad
07-11-2013, 23:50
After 9 hours today, I give up. ANY REFERENCE TO A BANNED MEMBER IS NOT ALLOWED
In all the years I have been a member, I think that's the first time I've shouted. (members who have nothing better to do will check this)

9PLUS
07-11-2013, 23:53
Alright Slodge don't loose your rag

Maybe amend the T&C's so it says what you are saying.

slodgedad
07-11-2013, 23:59
Alright Slodge don't loose your

Maybe amend the T&C's so it says what you are saying.

The T&Cs plus members 'know how' are all we need.:)

9PLUS
08-11-2013, 00:02
Slodgedad if it's not in the T&C's then you can't expect a member of this forum to guess what should be included.

After all it's the forums Admin that wrote them and refer to them.

So not to sound as though rules are just made up as and when it suits.

slodgedad
08-11-2013, 00:03
When anyone joins a site there are rules. Abide or start your own.
I am a member of numerous sites and have to abide by the rules. Facebook is a beaut but I'd hate the forum to be like that. JUMBLE:

9PLUS
08-11-2013, 00:09
I understand what you are saying i really do

Please answer me straight when I ask, mentioning a banned person (we are not talking about the reason why a banned person was banned) is it against this forum T&C's if so please highlight where it says so?

Oberon
08-11-2013, 00:20
Could someone help me with a small query? I don't know what a "charleton" is.

All I could find was this.

charleton
Commonly referred to people who are inable to smoke marijuana.
"Dude, don't waste the weed on that kid, he's a total Charleton."

Albatros
08-11-2013, 00:26
I think what was meant was charlatan.

Oberon
08-11-2013, 00:31

Oh, of course, silly me. I thought he meant Charleston.

9PLUS
08-11-2013, 00:38

Blimey written by one of the Tenerife Forums sales team

Bang out of order that is.

slodgedad
08-11-2013, 00:40
T&Cs are the things you checked OK To when you joined.

Albatros
08-11-2013, 00:45
Blimey written by one of the Tenerife Forums sales team

Who? Me? :laugh:

slodgedad
08-11-2013, 00:49
The argument really annoys me.
I have had to deal with over 100 duff (spam) posts today.
We would like to make this Forum a goer.
If you all would like it to bite the dust, like the others, then keep th4 crap coming.
If not, then let's have a forum that works.

9PLUS
08-11-2013, 00:55
The argument really annoys me.
I have had to deal with over 100 duff (spam) posts today.
We would like to make this Forum a goer.
If you all would like it to bite the dust, like the others, then keep th4 crap coming.
If not, then let's have a forum that works.

Work behind the scenes is irrelevant, you becoming a Mod was your own choice. No need to mention that.

I can't see in the T&C's where it refers to "ANY REFERENCE TO A BANNED MEMBER IS NOT ALLOWED" or anything along those lines, only that a forum members banning can't be discussed on open forum.

So if that's the case in accordance with this forum Terms and conditions mentioning a banned persons website isn't against this forums Terms and Conditions.

Lets be professional about it.

slodgedad
08-11-2013, 01:58
Duh.......Obviously not asking for yourself...
The past 2 weeks have been horendous.
Getting fed up with the nitty crap by members that know they are beinig prats.

Andy0210
08-11-2013, 03:20
You ok Slodge? You seem really angry and biting at posts that arenīt that bad to be honest?

How come helpful comments and info are banned or deleted from here when they have so much helpful information in them?

Thats almost like saying winning lottery numbers are banned so nobody can win using them?

Angusjim
08-11-2013, 08:05
Ban 9Plus

cheersx

junglejim
08-11-2013, 08:50
Ban 9Plus

cheersx

We are all 9Plus !! (Aye that'll be right !)

9PLUS
08-11-2013, 09:16
Duh.......Obviously not asking for yourself...
The past 2 weeks have been horendous.
Getting fed up with the nitty crap by members that know they are beinig prats.

Please you don't have to smoke screen with me.

Are you doing it all on your own Slodgedad, isn't there a team of admin/mods? Garlicbread, Mike, Kirsty?

Lets get to the point without breaking any of these T&Cs.

You "and others" have been enforcing a made up rule that doesn't exist in this forums Terms & Conditions or even barely resembles "ANY REFERENCE TO A BANNED MEMBER IS NOT ALLOWED".

Made up rules on the spot as one feels and secret rules behind the scenes = Tinpot forum.

It's really juvenile for Admin to call people prats and charlatans when it turns out it's your own made up mess, i guess it was late and a bit of drink may have been involved.

Try and pull your socks up or this forum will continue in it's decline.

Angusjim
08-11-2013, 10:36

Are you doing it all on your own Slodgedad, isn't there a team of admin/mods? Garlicbread, Mike, Kirsty?

You "and others" have been enforcing a made up rule that doesn't exist in this forums Terms & Conditions or even barely resembles "ANY REFERENCE TO A BANNED MEMBER IS NOT ALLOWED".

Made up rules on the spot as one feels and secret rules behind the scenes = Tinpot forum.

It's really juvenile for Admin to call people prats and charlatans when it turns out it's your own made up mess, i guess it was late and a bit of drink may have been involved.

Mark why do you and your band of thankers not become Mods and try improve the Forum from within and stop "its decline" words are cheap how about some positive action

Tom & Sharon
08-11-2013, 10:45
I'm sure it's not Slodge's fault. I think he's probably doing his best while doing as he's told. Rock and a hard place and all that......

But yes, the whole situation is ridiculous. Old members and long term Tenerife residents having to refer to "ssssshhhhh, you know who"......whilst newbies haven't got a clue what's going on. It's time it was swept under the carpet. It's really an attempt to keep all Tenerife topics solely on the forum, but that's impossible. There are loads of Facebook pages now, Tenerife related. Most of them are full of stupid questions, and not discussion, debate or topics of real interest, so IMO, no threat to the forum anyway. "You know who" comments on some as well....... ;)

9PLUS
08-11-2013, 10:48
Mark why do you and your band of thankers not become Mods and try improve the Forum from within and stop "its decline" words are cheap how about some positive action

Become a Mod? I'd rather not waste my time and be expected to back up, on the spot rubbish.

This thread isn't about you trying to be clever, it's about where are the T&C's located and Admins attempt to enforce Terms that don't exist and that no forum member signed up to.

I'm sure it's not Slodge's fault. I think he's probably doing his best while doing as he's told. Rock and a hard place and all that......

But yes, the whole situation is ridiculous. Old members and long term Tenerife residents having to refer to "ssssshhhhh, you know who"......whilst newbies haven't got a clue what's going on. It's time it was swept under the carpet. It's really an attempt to keep all Tenerife topics solely on the forum, but that's impossible. There are loads of Facebook pages now, Tenerife related. Most of them are full of stupid questions, and not discussion, debate or topics of real interest, so IMO, no threat to the forum anyway. "You know who" comments on some as well....... ;)

To add that fiasco had nothing to do with this forum it was Tenerifeforum.com not Tenerifeforum.org

2 completely different forums with completely different owners

I DONT READ in this forums Terms and Conditions that gripe on the old forum will be passed over to this one.

These terms need to be sorted out, I hardly ever see anything from the "other" Mods so its down to Slodge as Mod to offer realistic answers.

Anyone of the forums admin/mod can reply to this thread if they decide to come out of the woodwork.

boredinscotland
08-11-2013, 10:56
The 'other' thread which person has been quoted on concerns lots of people in Tenerife and should not be ignored, including quotes from person, it is a serious topic and people involved was a nightmare for them, this important information should be shared, sorry bit off topic but in my opinion an important one

Malteser Monkey
08-11-2013, 11:05
From what little I have read on the illegal lettings thread have her views/comments ? not been posted to reflect her position over there - I believe she is involved in this from a professional point.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

We are not just talking about say " Jimbo and Juba " here are we ?

Going to hide under my desk now

boredinscotland
08-11-2013, 11:09
I think you are correct MM, she is involved in a professional sense, but that helped loads of people get back their 18 grand fine so everyone benefited from the advice given, as 9+ says, it was OLD forum the ban was on, this is new one.different name and owners, why did ban carry on?

Malteser Monkey
08-11-2013, 11:15
I think you are correct MM, she is involved in a professional sense, but that helped loads of people get back their 18 grand fine so everyone benefited from the advice given, as 9+ says, it was OLD forum the ban was on, this is new one.different name and owners, why did ban carry on?

Really I'm correct ? - see sometimes it pays to be so naive .

and yes if it was an old forum ban ..............new start - new beginnings ?

Promise me tho' you won't let Jimbo back :laugh::neener:

Angusjim
08-11-2013, 11:16

So why do people who feel so strongly about this not becomes Mods and try to change and improve the Forum from within I think help in running the Forum would be gratefully accepted.

boredinscotland
08-11-2013, 11:19
I never got fined AJ, I sold up and buggered off lol

9PLUS
08-11-2013, 11:24
So why do people who feel so strongly about this not becomes Mods and try to change and improve the Forum from within I think help in running the Forum would be gratefully accepted.

Have you thought about becoming a Mod?

I guess not.

Off topic
The only chance of making a shot at this forum is when the crisis is over and a vast amount of people come flooding in again.

Facebook has taken over.

Malteser Monkey
08-11-2013, 11:40
Facebook has taken over.

I wonder just how many people are not on facebook compared to those who are ? Are there any stats to reflect this ?

I'm not - not my thing - nor twitter ?

I would like to start a thread to see how many members are/aren't just out of interest.....but I don't know how to do that with the polls thing

hope I'm not off topic - it's all relating back to the same thing

9PLUS
08-11-2013, 11:49
I wonder just how many people are not on facebook compared to those who are ? Are there any stats to reflect this ?

I'm not - not my thing - nor twitter ?

I would like to start a thread to see how many members are/aren't just out of interest.....but I don't know how to do that with the polls thing

hope I'm not off topic - it's all relating back to the same thing

World population > 7 Billion
Active users on Facebook per month > 1.19 Billion
Active users on Tenerife Forum per month > 50

Malteser Monkey
08-11-2013, 11:56
World population > 7 Billion
Active users on Facebook per month > 1.19 Billion
Active users on Tenerife Forum per month > 50

so it won't take me long to find out then :cheeky:

LUCKY
08-11-2013, 13:39
just a little poem
Wot Does Ta Want Ta Be W'n Tha Grows Up?
W'en tha leeahves schooil will ta be a film stahr,
Maybe a barrister an' tak thi place at t' bahr?
Possibly a racin' driver 'at speeds rahnd a track.
Or would ta like ta be a jockey ridin' on an 'osses back?

Tha could be an astronaut, flyin' past all t' stahrs,
Or a leeahder of a group 'at plays on lahd guitahrs.
Wot abaht a magician 'at maks fowk disappeeahr,
A soccer stahr, scooahrin' goals, makkin' crahd cheeahr?

A bull feighter is a crahd puller w'en 'e shahts ole,
Could bein' a tennis champion reeahlly mak thi day?
Snooker laikers entertain on t' tele, they earn a lot o’ brass,
Golfers can be very rich, the' knock balls abaht on t' grass.

Ah 'ooahp tha's all t' luck i' t' world, wot ivver thi trade,
Ther's nowt like 'evvin' a gooah, dooahn’t ivvr be flaid.
But if tha gets an eight 'til five job like one of us,
Tha'll probably finish up gooin' ta thi wahrk on a bus.

9PLUS
08-11-2013, 17:47
Are the replies to the questions so difficult to answer correctly ?

I'm awaiting Admins response as to WHY non existent rules are being enforced.

Harmonicaman
08-11-2013, 19:28
From what little I have read on the illegal lettings thread have her views/comments ? not been posted to reflect her position over there - I believe she is involved in this from a professional point.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

We are not just talking about say " Jimbo and Juba " here are we ?

Going to hide under my desk now

Jimbo's on our forum but we had to ban Juba...:laugh:

marbro8
08-11-2013, 20:58
after reading through the illegal lets thread(and finally understanding what this thread is all about) i think that common sense should have prevailed, i understand about not posting about someone who is banned but the person in question has surely done more good than bad in this instance???, and in slodge's defence the poor guy has been through the mill lately with his poor health and in his eye's was doing the right thing but maybe being a bit over zealous;), and without to much back up from other mods:mad:

warbey
08-11-2013, 21:49
Have you thought about becoming a Mod?

I guess not.

Off topic
The only chance of making a shot at this forum is when the crisis is over and a vast amount of people come flooding in again.

Facebook has taken over.

You are probably quite correct with Your Argument and it's conclusion

I also agree that the ONLY Person seen regularly is Slodgedad..

As this Forum is NOT a Democracy, what You think has no real bearing on what happens.
The Argument is up to those in charge to consider, They own it.

Don't hold Your Breath Mark.

Democracy is always a fallacy disguised, such as the U.K. and the E.U. for starters.

It's a pity really that banned Members become somewhat hidden. If openly Banned it would depict strong Mamagement..

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 00:47
Of course i'm bloody correct

slodgedad
09-11-2013, 00:53
Of course i'm bloody correct
Yup. Always are. It's everyone else that's always wrong

YOUNG GOLFER
09-11-2013, 01:03
Time for a drop of wine I think.

Andy0210
This is all very sad, considering how few people use this forum these days you would think that they would welcome any kind of information, especially important information from someone on the inside with a knowledge of what is going on, despite them being former or banned members, does it really matter, since when did grudges, disputes or personal grievances becomes so important, or trivial you decide which is the right word.
Not sure whos corner you are fighting Slodge or who died and left you in charge but relax, calm down a bit or else the few remaining members on here will all turn to Facebook like the other 200/300 have done in the last few years.

9PLUS
Yup. Always are. It's everyone else that's always wrong

Here you go pal

slodgedad
09-11-2013, 01:08
No drink involved. I'll shut up and get on with my job of spammer catching.
Anyone need help please pick on someone else to PM.

YOUNG GOLFER
09-11-2013, 01:11

I like you slodgedad a good asset to the forum.

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 01:13
Duck & Cover just answer the bloody questions, what's up with you, is there another Mod who is awake that knows if you don't?

You're super moderator you should be able to answer the questions.

Andy0210
09-11-2013, 01:18

Ok, stick to the spam then mate if thats your comfort zone but someone needs to answer the other questions being asked cos it really is crazy whats happening here. :(

slodgedad
09-11-2013, 01:24
Ok, stick to the spam then mate if thats your comfort zone but someone needs to answer the other questions being asked cos it really is crazy whats happening here. :(
OK.Will do.

Andy0210
09-11-2013, 01:34
Does that mean you are going to answer 9+ questions?

slodgedad
09-11-2013, 01:41
Does that mean you are going to answer 9+ questions?
No. I'm sticking to spam chasing as you recommended.
The questions have already been answered.

Tom & Sharon
09-11-2013, 01:41
Time for a drop of wine I think.

Glad I've got one!

YOUNG GOLFER
09-11-2013, 01:43
Think we know another friend who might be having a glass or two.....in peace for a change lol.

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 01:46
The questions have already been answered.

That sounds like a Blag

Tom & Sharon
09-11-2013, 01:53
Think we know another friend who might be having a glass or two.....in peace for a change lol.

Might be more than that after singlehandedly keeping the airlines solvent this week lol!

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 11:59
Admin don't seem to give a monkeys about the forum recently.

Malteser Monkey
09-11-2013, 12:02
Admin don't seem to give a monkeys about the forum recently.

IMO I only see Slodgie on here

Mike occasionally and Pooh has answered me when needed

Feel free to correct me

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 12:11
Another Zarion scenario.

No sponsors, no interest.

Peterrayner
09-11-2013, 12:21
Another Zarion scenario.

No sponsors, no interest.

.................................. pfft x

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 12:26
Another Zarion scenario.

No sponsors, no interest...................................pfft x

Malteser Monkey
09-11-2013, 12:38
Another Zarion scenario.

No sponsors, no interest...................................pfft x dear

Tom & Sharon
09-11-2013, 14:57
I can see the demise of the forum very shortly, and that will be a shame.

I think you're right 9+........no sponsors, no interest. At the moment, the hosting is obviously being paid, so we are still here, but for how long? The same happened when Zarion lost interest. She stopped paying the hosting and did one one day, and that was it! How long till the same thing happens again?

Malteser Monkey
09-11-2013, 15:11
I can see the demise of the forum very shortly, and that will be a shame.

I think you're right 9+........no sponsors, no interest. At the moment, the hosting is obviously being paid, so we are still here, but for how long? The same happened when Zarion lost interest. She stopped paying the hosting and did one one day, and that was it! How long till the same thing happens again?

I do hope not !

I will miss you lot - not all of you but most of you:cry:

YOUNG GOLFER
09-11-2013, 15:15
I would not worry about the forum I am sure it's going to be up for a long time yet.

TOTO 99
09-11-2013, 15:23
I would not worry about the forum I am sure it's going to be up for a long time yet.

Not if they keep deleting all the viagra salesmen....:laugh:

melm
09-11-2013, 15:29
don't know very much about the rights and wrongs of the T&C's but we should remember Slodgedad is recovering from a stroke and i'm sure he doesn't need any further aggravation at this time. Hope your on your way to a full recovery Slodge.

primrose
09-11-2013, 15:31

Serious question, why do you think that? Most of the Mods are never on the Forum and just recently the ones that do come on can be quite abrupt with posters, Admin have no interest and more and more Members are leaving.

Malteser Monkey
09-11-2013, 15:38
Serious question, why do you think that? Most of the Mods are never on the Forum and just recently the ones that do come on can be quite abrupt with posters, Admin have no interest and more and more Members are leaving.

Very true !

But we're still here and as long as we all are !

Your missus a lucky lady :laugh:

Not if they keep deleting all the viagra salesmen....:laugh:

You beat me to it

don't know very much about the rights and wrongs of the T&C's but we should remember Slodgedad is recovering from a stroke and i'm sure he doesn't need any further aggravation at this time. Hope your on your way to a full recovery Slodge.

True Melm we have to remember this

So where are they then eh?

YOUNG GOLFER
09-11-2013, 17:05

Hi primrose,
Liverpool kicking ass at the moment 3.nil so well happy.

Think from the advertising side the forum is sound.......... I would of course do my bit if asked by putting a add up but will wait to see if its needed.
From the mods side Mr and Mrs T are busy as the have full time jobs and do thier bit when they can no problem with them or slodgedad who is alwasys the more vocal mod and he should get a big pat on the back. Garlicbread well one minute asking for help raising some money for charity next thing comes out with stupid and rude comments......that to me is not what a mod should do. The rest god knows what they do work behind the scenes maybe. But think we need someone i.e Kirsty to come on and explain a few things please. I dont like seeing crap on here and members upset Iwant to see it being run nice and smooth like it has in the post. As for some of the facebook pages here in Tenerife I would never change from the forum to join some of them pages without getting myself in trouble facebook pages in Tenerife are not all that to be honest.
Back to the match for now .

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 17:16

Well if thats the case melm, where are the others to help him out? In my eyes admin is admin/mods.

If he's not up for it why on earth is he here making up stuff?

Peterrayner
09-11-2013, 17:18
In my eyes admin is admin/mods.

Your not making things up now are you ???

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 17:40
Your not making things up now are you ???

Peter strikes with a super lame one again.

They should all be able to answer a few simple questions.

Forum members taken for mugs because of some little playground squabble occurred on another forum with another owner. Constantly throwing fake why's and buts around.

Check the Terms & Conditions "those you signed up to", I did and no mention of posting a banned member names, information or website etc etc exists, nothing barely resembles it.

Tinpot forum with Tinpot rules & Tinpot management who can't give a monkeys about the forum and that can't for one minute hold their hands up and say they were wrong.

Slodgedad said they were trying to make a goer of the forum, then we see a load of defamation from mods and sale team that's completely bang out of order and against "THEIR" Terms & Conditions.

slodgedad
09-11-2013, 17:50
For someone who obviously hates the Forum and is forever denigrating it, you don't half talk a lot.

You will be missed when the post count falls through the floor

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 17:58
For someone who obviously hates the Forum and is forever denigrating it, you don't half talk a lot.

You will be missed when the post count falls through the floor

Grow a pair and answer the questions instead of smokescreening or is it above your pay grade?

"Obviously hates the forum" do you work in timeshare or does your mandate ask you to make stuff up?

slodgedad
09-11-2013, 18:04
Sorry I forgot. I'm not allowed a personal opinion being a mod

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 18:11

Nobody has said that, you're making it up again, what's up with you?

Wait! cut the defamation out before you answer, as it's typical that Mods have little regard to their own Terms of the forum of late.

I'm still awaiting answers to my questions.

Please reinstate my post in the Illegal letting thread that you deleted that doesn't in any way, shape or form break the written Terms & Conditions of this forum and admit you were worng and you'd made the rule up on the spot.

primrose
09-11-2013, 18:17

Are you the only Mod or are the others hiding behind your skirts and letting you take all the flak. Don't do it Slodge it's not worth it, why put your health at risk, and the way your posts are at the moment you need to chill out a bit.You have been lucky once you might not be as lucky next time.Let the other Mods/Admin grow some balls and and answer the questions that are being posted.They have been on the Forum so know what is going on. What is so hard that Admin can't come on and give people an answer even if it's one that people don't want to hear, at least that way Members would know there was somebody still interested in keeping the Forum going.

slodgedad
09-11-2013, 18:30
I will comment no further. I'm not very good at witty sarcasms so my posts will always be pulled apart.
I'll leave it to someone else. Pointless of me to speak here any more.

Red Devil
09-11-2013, 18:54
God Slodgie you really dont deserve these comments from those on here who are determined to cause trouble.
I dont post much but enjoy the forum for the help and advice given.
Anyone who doesnt agree with it can easily move along .... its not compulsory to be on here.

slodgedad
09-11-2013, 19:00
God Slodgie you really dont deserve these comments from those on here who are determined to cause trouble.
Anyone who doesnt agree with it can easily move along .... its not compulsory to be on here.
My sentiments exactly but if I were to say it I'd be ripped to bits.

sunspot
09-11-2013, 19:02
Its disgusting the way slodge is being bombarded at the moment, yes you want answers BUT maybe he alone cant answer them, im sure the answers will come soon but please stop making snide comments to someone whos doing his best and whos not in the best of health at the moment, hes the only one doing something , you should be absolutuly ashamed of yourselves, its a forum, not a life and death situation

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 19:05
Why are you dodging these simple questions?

Isnt it just easier to put your hands up and say Mark you're correct I hadn't read my own Terms and Conditions or its what im told to say by the forums **owner, Instead of dodging and diving. I mean who owners this forum, you, pooh, kirsty or is it another fictitious Zarion type character? I lost track after forum member Doreen saved the forum from oblivion. so big thanks to her as she didn't become valuable over night.

primrose
09-11-2013, 19:10

I would say the majority on here are concerned that it is being left to Slodge to moderate the Forum on his own, nobody want's to see him be ill again.He certainly doesn't seem to get much help from anybody.

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 19:11
Lets pretend forum with made up on the spot rules.

It may not bother you but to me it's important forum members aren't taken for mugs.

It's either written in the T&Cs or it doesnt exist.

And in these cases it doesnt exist

I would say the majority on here are concerned that it is being left to Slodge to moderate the Forum on his own, nobody want's to see him be ill again.He certainly doesn't seem to get much help from anybody.

Well said primrose.

delderek
09-11-2013, 19:33
We do still have a few long serving members on here, me included, who predate most of the mods. Slogie is one of the most active mods on any forum, and unfortunately one of the only ones on here that gives a damn, so he is unfairly in the firing line.

If no one from admin comes on to answer the questions that have been asked, and have the courtesy to explain their attitude, then it's goodbye from me as well.

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 20:13
No hard feeling Slodge but you're the only one seen.

And youre inventing stuff which I don't take kindly to.

Peterrayner
09-11-2013, 20:22
@Slodge

Let it go put the rocks down and move on.... This ***** is not worth it God Bless.

slodgedad
09-11-2013, 20:25
No hard feeling Slodge but you're the only one seen.

And youre inventing stuff which I don't take kindly to.
Thanks for nothing. Got to get that dig in haven't you?
I have invented nothing.

Harmonicaman
09-11-2013, 20:48
Here is a link to Admin "Forum Rules"... Forum rules (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?89-Tenerife-Forum-Rules)

9PLUS
09-11-2013, 21:36
Thanks for nothing. Got to get that dig in haven't you?
I have invented nothing.

This is your invented text that isn't mentioned in this forum Terms & Conditions. You have invented it. The T&Cs refer to something completely different. Why haven't you answered my questions?
"ANY REFERENCE TO A BANNED MEMBER IS NOT ALLOWED"

Malteser Monkey
09-11-2013, 22:09
Ohhhhh well wait for an hour or two :scared:

warbey
09-11-2013, 22:13

I am not directly involved with this Dispute, but I feel sad that two People I respect are arguing.

Slodge has always been there for Me and Others, and I deplore that this is happening to a Person
who has Health Issues.

Mark, I understand and probabaly agree with Your point of view, and appreciate the Point You are making.
I always did.

I also think each and every Post here signifies We ALL understand.

Could I ask that if You feel so strongly, You contact the Owners of this Forum, as to Me, that would
be the Way Forward. We could all let the " "Sleeping Partners" rest peacefully and this
Thread could be closed. Surely We all see it's run it's course.?

I do hope You accept My good intentions, as I don't like Arguments
Nothing to do with Me directly, (as long as I remember NOt to Mention certain "Others")
But I hope You accept this as It was Meant.

doreen
09-11-2013, 22:39
9PLUS - I really don't understand your strong attack here, especially against our hard working Slodgie :(

It's a privately owned forum (and no, not by me, I am no longer involved) and so, you cannot dictate the rules - that's just a fact of life.

Harmonicaman
09-11-2013, 22:59
Here's the bit that will allow an amendment...
"...Users agree to abide by the site rules available on the Site (the “Rules”). We may amend the Rules at any time by posting the amended Rules on the Site, and all amendments shall be effective regarding your use of the Site immediately upon posting..."

TenerifeTeddy
09-11-2013, 23:43
I am completely disgusted at the constant attack on this thread against Slodgedad. He did not make the rules he is simply applying them. if you have an argument with the way the forum is run take it up the the Admin, not the hardest working member of the forum.:angry:

Tom & Sharon
10-11-2013, 00:21
It's totally unfair to Slodge to issue personal attacks. He works hard for the forum for no reward, and let's face it, we'd all miss him and the forum.

However........

No one from admin/other moderators are coming on to support him. Why?

No one knows who is in charge. Why?

It's all this totally uncalled for "cloak and dagger" stuff that is so annoying. It happened before with Zarion and it's happening again. All that pathetic "who is Zarion?" " is it a man or a woman?" All playground stuff. Totally ridiculous for an adult forum.

Can someone from admin/mods/owner just come on and a) support Slodge and b) explain exactly what the situation is regarding the forum, t&c's, who is making the rules and who has final say. Otherwise the whole thing is about to implode!

Man up someone! Or woman, as Zarion was (is) a woman.......

9PLUS
10-11-2013, 00:46
And can you please explain what the reason are for the following.

Another thing that isn't clear in the T&Cs

If a life time ban is passed over from one forum to another where the owners are different.

When does that life time ban get dropped?

She is a banned member. So do we allow all banned members back just because they have become valuable?

Your words from another thread

slodgedad
10-11-2013, 01:46
Banned members are not to be discussed on open forum. I think that's what it says in post 7of the T&Cs
I don't know why this thread should remain open. The question has been answered..'Where are the T&Cs?'
Sorry I didn'f quote it verbatim..