PDA

View Full Version : Where's the best place to have a traditional Christmas dinner in Las Americas area?

medeson
08-11-2013, 17:48
We are out in Tenerife from early Dec and over Xmas and looking for a suitable place for Christmas Day dinner.

Any recommendations in and around Las Americas, San Eugenio, Torviscas, Fanabe Area?

Thanks

KirstyJay
16-11-2013, 12:43
If you search 'Christmas dinner' you'll find a few threads on the subject from last year. many places may have closed, but there will still be some that are open. I don't go into Las Americas that often, so I can't suggest anything myself.

medeson
16-11-2013, 17:49
Thanks Kirsty, will give that a go.

Malcolm

celine
16-11-2013, 18:05
the surrey arms cristianos down the far end....you cant go wrong.........

medeson
16-11-2013, 20:18
Thanks Celine, will definitely check that out.

Malcolm

AL JAY
16-11-2013, 20:58
Try Casa Tres down on Sunset Bay Torviscas, top notch food and great chef/hosts,you could call in and see if they are doing Christmas dinner!

Gah!!! just noticed you have an apartment on Sunset Bay in your sig :doh:;);)

medeson
18-11-2013, 19:33
Try Casa Tres down on Sunset Bay Torviscas, top notch food and great chef/hosts,you could call in and see if they are doing Christmas dinner!

Gah!!! just noticed you have an apartment on Sunset Bay in your sig :doh:;);)

Thanks for the reply though Al, Casa Tres is a favorite and is certainly on the list as a possible Xmas day venue, we will certainly spend 2-3 nights there during our stay, great food and possibly the best Sangria on the island :)

Malcolm

Dutts
18-11-2013, 19:44
Sebastian's just a 10 minute walk from where you are located. They have their Christmas dinner menu up on their website. I'm there for NYE, not arriving until Boxing Day. Great food and service, very professional.

medeson
18-11-2013, 20:04
Sebastian's just a 10 minute walk from where you are located. They have their Christmas dinner menu up on their website. I'm there for NYE, not arriving until Boxing Day. Great food and service, very professional.

Thanks, another favorite of ours, will check out the website.

Malcolm