PDA

View Full Version : Property information wanted about the Montesol apartments in San Eugenio

gilbar17
09-11-2013, 12:56
Hello everybody,

We are new to this forum so let's hope it works for us.

Our names are Barry & Gill and we have been to Tenerife many times and are now thinking of buying an apartment there. Does anybody have any information on the Montesol Apartments and surrounding area San Eugenio.

We would be grateful for any information that you may have.

Thanks
Barry & Gill

melm
09-11-2013, 14:44
[QUOTE=gilbar17;332901]Hello everybody,

We are new to this forum so let's hope it works for us.

Our names are Barry & Gill and we have been to Tenerife many times and are now thinking of buying an apartment there. Does anybody have any information on the Montesol Apartments and surrounding area San Eugenio.

:welcome::welcome: A warm welcome from me hope someone on the forum can help you.

gilbar17
11-11-2013, 18:45
Many Thanks
Lets hope someone can

LUCKY
11-11-2013, 22:21
Many Thanks
Lets hope someone can

One of our operators will be along shortly meanwhile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdOM7W8jpFw
:flatcap::feret::feret:

shaun kelly
12-11-2013, 21:24
Hi , we own on Ocean Park in San Eugenio , not exactly sure where Montesol is , please let me know and I should be able to give some help .

imablue
12-11-2013, 22:14
If i,m correct Montesol i think, is just above Exit Palace near to the Monterrey Complex...more than that i can,t say.....as with everywhere in Tenerife its a walk down to the beach/sea etc.and an even tougher walk up from the said places ..Taxi ........:whistle:

shaun kelly
12-11-2013, 22:48
Googled it , the first thing to say is it is ' the wrong side of the TF1 ' . Sounds harsh but over time you will find it a real pain trying to get up and down into San Eugenio . I no nothing of the complex , only the obvious , that it is situated between both water parks although a little higher up . If you are thinking of buying I would strongly recommend staying there for a week at least . If I can help any more please just ask . I am going over in 3 weeks and if you want me to have a look around etc , let me know .

gilbar17
13-11-2013, 19:35
Hello Shaun, Thanks for you're reply. If you could have a look round for us we would be grateful but don't put yourself out.

We are trying to book accommodation to go to Tenerife just after Christmas but everywhere seems to be booked up. You don't have any ideas do you?

Regards
Barry & Gill

junglejim
13-11-2013, 19:50
Itīs situated in a fairly quiet area on as stated "wrong side " of motorway , a good 10- 15 minutes downhill walk from bars in San Eugenio area and further to Mercadona Supermarket or beaches .
Bus Station is about 10 mins away for any travel and services are good .
For accommodation nearby , you should be looking on internet for Garden City, Panorama,Los Geranios ,Club Atlantis for self catering or Bouganville, Las Dalias as hotels but January is always very busy .

Welcome to Forum and good luck!

gilbar17
13-11-2013, 21:26
Hi Junglejim
Thanks very much for your reply
We will start looking

Kind Regards Gill & Barry

Angusjim
14-11-2013, 08:17
Hi Junglejim
Thanks very much for your reply
We will start looking

PM Forum member Tatties&Gravy they have a one bed in Malibu next to the Waterpark

Stoney
14-11-2013, 13:29
Hi we used to rent a villa just below the Montesol ones, great area to live but if you have trouble walking uphill suggest you look elsewhere or buy a car. If you are looking to buy above the TF1 (motorway) then one thing to remember is that you need the apt to be facing the sun, the rule is the higher up you are the colder it gets in the winter months, it might be 75 down on the beach but up the hill it can be 10 degrees lower during the day by the time you get into the Roque De Conde area. Hope this helps and good luck with finding a suitable place

gilbar17
14-11-2013, 18:54
Hi Stoney
That's great info never thought of the weather like that!
The apartment we looked at was south facing so maybe ok
Also walking is ok now but you never know
Thank you for your time to reply

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Angusjim
Would that be for rent or sale ?

Kind Regards Gill& Barry

Angusjim
15-11-2013, 07:37
Hi Stoney
That's great info never thought of the weather like that!
The apartment we looked at was south facing so maybe ok
Also walking is ok now but you never know
Thank you for your time to reply

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi Angusjim
Would that be for rent or sale ?

Kind Regards Gill& Barry

For rent if available:tiphat:

CIM
15-11-2013, 14:26
Youīll be far better off around the Ocean Park area than Montesol. Just above the motorway around the waterpark is a bit of a dive at the moment. I dont like or recommend it. Itīs really gone downhill over the last few years and a lot of the complexes are full or workers (PRīs, bar staff etc) who are long letting. Some of these complexes may look ok o the internet but in reality they ar tired, past it and not very desirable.
If you are on a very low budget then there are apartments going for low prices, but you get what you pay for and the only reason to buy there would be budget limitations.

gilbar17
16-11-2013, 20:38
Hi Cim
Thanks for your comments and the time taken for your reply
We will look at ocean park

Regards Gill & Barry