PDA

View Full Version : El Mirador apartment owners thread

canary boy
30-05-2011, 19:19
Hello to all the community at El Mirador I have stayed there many times and it is a wonderful place to holiday!

MissyL
11-10-2011, 10:19
Hi there I am an owner on the El Mirador complex and looking for a 2 bedroom apartment for my friend to use on 31 March next year for 2 weeks. Can anyone help please?

Thank:)

elenapelena
12-05-2013, 11:31
Hiii
Can anybody tell me how much is the monthly cost for an apartment here for 3 persons, for the period from mid June and further
Please send me PM
Kind regards everybody

fionacu2003
13-06-2013, 15:42
We stayed in el mirador last year but are struggling to get booked for November. we arrive on 8th for about 15 nights . I would appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Olivine
02-04-2015, 18:01
Hi everybody,
can anybody tell me what is the community charge for El Mirador, also is it mainly british, and is it a good complex? we are looking to buy in this area of Los Cristianos, any help or info regarding El Mirador much appreciated. Thanks.

marbro8
03-04-2015, 17:24
Hi everybody,
can anybody tell me what is the community charge for El Mirador, also is it mainly british, and is it a good complex? we are looking to buy in this area of Los Cristianos, any help or info regarding El Mirador much appreciated. Thanks.there are always apartments for sale on el mirador, i helped a local estate agent only last year to sell one, it is mainly british, with a few spanish, and maybe a smattering of other nationalities, but the president mark is english, as is his vice president scot,it is a VERY well run complex, we have stayed there about 16 times over the last 8 years (as my cousin own's on there) but i am not sure what the community charge is?, try contacting either properties "r" us or tenerife estate agents, stuart or andy will be only to glad to help you, they are both members on here and have the usernames young golfer and C.I.M,failing that we will be there in may so i can take some details of phone numbers and pm them to you, good luck;)

DapaTenerife
03-04-2015, 17:59
It depends on size of garde, if it has a garage space etc. But a rough idea for a one bedroom with 40sqm garden and a parking space is aprox 220€ every 3 months, thats also including water

Malteser Monkey
04-04-2015, 14:23
there are always apartments for sale on el mirador, i helped a local estate agent only last year to sell one, it is mainly british, with a few spanish, and maybe a smattering of other nationalities, but the president mark is english, as is his vice president scot,it is a VERY well run complex, we have stayed there about 16 times over the last 8 years (as my cousin own's on there) but i am not sure what the community charge is?, try contacting either properties "r" us or tenerife estate agents, stuart or andy will be only to glad to help you, they are both members on here and have the usernames young golfer and C.I.M,failing that we will be there in may so i can take some details of phone numbers and pm them to you, good luck;)

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint: where do I stop to breathe when reading that:D

marbro8
04-04-2015, 15:07
:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint: where do I stop to breathe when reading that:Dat the apostrophes:bootyshake::raspberry2::lol:

Malteser Monkey
04-04-2015, 18:08
at the apostrophes:bootyshake::raspberry2::lol:

Chuck in a few full stops and a paragraph now and then por favor:D

marbro8
04-04-2015, 18:11
Chuck in a few full stops and a paragraph now and then por favor:Ddo you want me to read it to you as well:lol:

Malteser Monkey
04-04-2015, 18:14
do you want me to read it to you as well:lol:

Not with that blinkin' accent yam yam :D

Ecky Thump
04-04-2015, 22:38
there are always apartments for sale on el mirador, i helped a local estate agent only last year to sell one, it is mainly british, with a few spanish, and maybe a smattering of other nationalities, but the president mark is english, as is his vice president scot,it is a VERY well run complex, we have stayed there about 16 times over the last 8 years (as my cousin own's on there) but i am not sure what the community charge is?, try contacting either properties "r" us or tenerife estate agents, stuart or andy will be only to glad to help you, they are both members on here and have the usernames young golfer and C.I.M,failing that we will be there in may so i can take some details of phone numbers and pm them to you, good luck;)

Like Marbro, I've stayed there on numerous occasions and now stay three times a year for a month at a time, although it is a residential site there are quite a few visiting friends or family of the owners staying there for a two week holiday (mainly British) and the complex never suffers from any rowdy behaviour or noise (apart from a few of the adjoining bars which are silent from midnight). I would say that it is one of the best managed complexes in the south of the island that is run and managed by a strong committee.

Angusjim
05-04-2015, 07:39
Stayed there recently very well maintained complex and VERY quiet and there was a guy bit of a Basil Fawlty type that went around every day looking at the pool and planting areas etc. I assume he was from the committee not a very chatty person but good to see they are constantly checking the complex. Thanks to cousin Gwen for the use of the apartment:

RayJ
12-11-2015, 13:33
Anyone looking to sell an apartment in El Mirador? Would be interested to hear from you, I fly out on Sunday for a few days for property viewing. Thanks.

Ecky Thump
12-11-2015, 14:00
Anyone looking to sell an apartment in El Mirador? Would be interested to hear from you, I fly out on Sunday for a few days for property viewing. Thanks.

I don't think that there are any members of the forum that are selling, but here is a link to a agent who has a few listed.

http://www.morfittpropertiestenerife.com/los_cristianos/el_mirador.html

If that is of no help, maybe Angusjim (forum member) has a phone number of his Welsh cousin who is selling hers, it's a well situated ground floor apartment.
Failing that, hopefully marbro8 will offer some help.

marbro8
12-11-2015, 17:41
Anyone looking to sell an apartment in El Mirador? Would be interested to hear from you, I fly out on Sunday for a few days for property viewing. Thanks. hi rayJ just take a walk down to the complex. there are quite a few for sale with telephone numbers on boards outside. failing that just google apartments for sale on el mirador complex los cris. i found quite a few with agents the other week. ranging from €130.000-€170.000 depending on where they are situated

delderek
12-11-2015, 19:54
And of course that's the asking price, so less 10% for negotiation, and then talk to some owners that know the owner that is selling, so save another 6% agency fee, and you are getting near to the proper price. But in my humble opinion prices are probably the lowest they will go, and will now be good long term investments.

Ecky Thump
12-11-2015, 20:01
And of course that's the asking price, so less 10% for negotiation, and then talk to some owners that know the owner that is selling, so save another 6% agency fee, and you are getting near to the proper price. But in my humble opinion prices are probably the lowest they will go, and will now be good long term investments.

Plus, El Mirador was one complex that over the last two years or so has appeared to have held its price.

tfs1
12-11-2015, 22:14
plus of course adding around 10% of the 'agreed' purchase price for fees, taxes etc

Angusjim
13-11-2015, 21:05
Plus, El Mirador was one complex that over the last two years or so has appeared to have held its price.

A lot have nae issues paying their morgage with their exrended families chipping in to help;)

Limbs
29-04-2016, 23:44
Hi All,
I'm afraid my post is another of the usual suspects;

I'm looking for either a long term let, or to buy, a one bed penthouse, with West(ish) facing balcony on El Mirador or other very similar apartment in a South/West coastal area.

I am flying out on the 12th of May for a month, to have a look at what's on offer, does anyone know of anything available?

Thanks.

ETA: Hoping to get something sorted by October/November, but if it's a long term let, I'm prepared to take it on before then.

darren
15-01-2017, 19:49
I Have a 1 Bed Penthouse for sale, Look at the link below in signature strip for details