PDA

View Full Version : Animal Chat Saying goodbye to a good friend my dog, Texas!

henry
13-11-2013, 19:26
it very hard to type this but i try to be strong. this friday it going to be very hard to said good bye to my great pal dog texas. i had him for 15 years now. and i ask my dad to take him to the vet to put him to sleep. the reason is too old,blind, keep scrathing his eyes have red rash around the eyes. and he bit his nailes that show some blood. gave him early today his last bath. man!! it going to be hard when i come home or when i go to bed he not there.so it good to be hard to said goodbye to a old friend.this is for you my friend thank you for being my friend texas thru thick and thin. i will allways remember you this is for you texas
http://youtu.be/VastXQ_hPb0

Suzanne
13-11-2013, 19:33
Be strong Henry, you are doing what is best for Texas, I know how you feel, had my dog for 17 years and then had to do the same as you. Its not easy, just remember all the good times you had together.

melm
13-11-2013, 19:56
what a shame am sending you a hug:console:

tizzywizzy
13-11-2013, 20:02
sorry about your dog Henry. It will be hard to say goodbye but think of the good times you have had with him. He will be at peace and not suffering any more.

JaBBa
13-11-2013, 20:21
Sorry to hear your sad news Henry,as already mentioned remember all the good times.....

warbey
13-11-2013, 20:52
Commiserations Henry. We all have responsibilties towards Our Loved ones

So glad You are sparing Him more suffering..

Be strong.

blondie
13-11-2013, 21:17
Commiserations Henry. We all have responsibilties towards Our Loved ones

So glad You are sparing Him more suffering..

Be strong.

Henry,my heart goes out to you, nothing anyone says to you is going to help but you will get through it and be able one day to talk and laugh about the good times you had with Texas.Stay strong, you are sparing him any more pain.

Tom & Sharon
13-11-2013, 21:17
Know how you feel. It's a terrible time :(

Malteser Monkey
13-11-2013, 22:10
Oh Henry I remember your post from a while back ...........

So sorry for you hun :cry::console:

celine
13-11-2013, 22:29
love and condolences from celine and jim xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sundownersvince
13-11-2013, 22:33
So sad to say goodbye to mans best friend Henry. Why not take a trip up to K9 one day, lots of doggys up there looking for a nice friend.

YOUNG GOLFER
14-11-2013, 01:56
Don't get to upset try to be strong.........give Texas some extra cuddles and some nice treats on his last day.........you are doing the right thing by helping him sleep nice and peacefully.
No rush to get another Texas but trust me there are lots of little dogs out there looking for a loving family.
Look forward to seeing a photo of the new little Texas soon.

candy2411
14-11-2013, 08:50
sending you love and hugs Henry........:console:

starling
14-11-2013, 08:53
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Thinking of you at this sad time.

karinagal
14-11-2013, 09:38
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Thinking of you at this sad time.

That's beautiful Starling... Thanks for sharing it. I dread the day that I have to say goodbye to my own faithful companion Henry.. Sending hugs..

henry
14-11-2013, 21:28
i do that but it going to take some time,before i do that.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

So sad to say goodbye to mans best friend Henry. Why not take a trip up to K9 one day, lots of doggys up there looking for a nice friend.
i do that. it going to be some time but i keep that in mind

thanks everybody. i took texas out and gave him his last meal. beef with macrooni. my mom said it my choise if i want to keep him a little longer. whould be nice. but i think it best. (hate to said that)

for you texas. thanks you so much for being there for me my mom cancer operation. you been a great dog sleep with me every night in bed. use to take you out for walks. use to see run etc. man!! i just donīt know what to do at night without you boy!! you did your best to give me love, fun memorys that i will allways chrish thru my life. and one day we will be together again. i just donīt know how to said thank you so much!! this is for you texas i will allways remember you!! goodby old friend and thank you for being a part of the family!!
http://youtu.be/nSz16ngdsG0

516151625163 i am going to miss you alot buddy and i will remember you allways!!!

YOUNG GOLFER
15-11-2013, 01:49
Texas will always be with you .......and he will love you so much more because he is no longer suffering.
Sleep well mate knowing you did the right thing.

tizzywizzy
15-11-2013, 10:44
Texas was lovely Henry. I love the video you put on. You did the right thing and Texas is happy and painfree now. Think of all the good times.

henry
15-11-2013, 20:07
well everybody at 5pm texas went to another place today. and i lit a candle for him as well. r.i.p. texas thank you sooo much for being a great friend and gave me and my parents great memories!! we will never forget you. even i had him cremented as well.

Megaloo
15-11-2013, 20:20
well everybody at 5pm texas went to another place today. and i lit a candle for him as well. r.i.p. texas thank you sooo much for being a great friend and gave me and my parents great memories!! we will never forget you. even i had him cremented as well.

Run free Texas young again and free from pain.

AL JAY
15-11-2013, 22:03
*Gives Henry a big hug* R.I.P Texas you were loved by a lovely caring family! thinking of you at this sad time big H !!!

Susief
15-11-2013, 23:56

So sorry to hear this Henry but he at peace now. It will get easier!

COL NIL SATIS
16-11-2013, 00:07

So sorry to hear this news H,be strong mate,thoughts are with you.....

anegib
16-11-2013, 12:21
So sorry for your loss of Texas. Am dreading the same happening to my gorgeous dog one day xx

Bryant
15-09-2014, 12:13
Hi Henry,
Stay strong and remember you did this for your dog's sake as you told your dog have few health issues. Dogs' lives are too short and this is their only fault, really.

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2014, 12:21
Hi Henry,
Stay strong and remember you did this for your dog's sake as you told your dog have few health issues. Dogs' lives are too short and this is their only fault, really.

Bryant this is from 2013 did you realise ?

Welcome from me