PDA

View Full Version : Home and Garden We're looking for photographer

max48308
14-11-2013, 14:26
Hello,

we have just founded a small mail order seeds of plants from all over the world. For our cards and our internet shop we need good pictures of plants that grow in Tenerife or in the botanical garden there.

We are looking for a amateur photographer with botanical knowledge, who lives in Tenerife and therefore has the opportunity to photograph the plants at different stages and especially the flowers to their respective heyday.

For comparison with existing images and perhaps as specifications for the required photos, we provide a PDF file with all the needed pictures.

Max

sundownersvince
14-11-2013, 16:44
Shame, you just missed him. :whistle:

canarybird
14-11-2013, 17:33
I am an amateur hobby photographer living year round very near the Botanical garden in Puerto de la Cruz and have a knowledge of tropical plants and local as well as many photos of my visits to the garden.

I have a couple of good cameras and closeup lenses. If I can be of any help please send me a PM.

http://canarybird.smugmug.com/Gardens/Impressions-of-a-Private/i-C4QH4FN/1/M/20100408_6077-M.jpg

melm
14-11-2013, 19:55
You would be my first choice Canarybird.:tiphat: Your photographs are amazing.

LUCKY
14-11-2013, 20:15
You would be my first choice Canarybird.:tiphat: Your photographs are amazing.

You would also be my first choice .canarybird your photographs are magnifcent:flatcap:

warbey
14-11-2013, 20:55
I am an amateur hobby photographer living year round very near the Botanical garden in Puerto de la Cruz and have a knowledge of tropical plants and local as well as many photos of my visits to the garden.

I have a couple of good cameras and closeup lenses. If I can be of any help please send me a PM.

http://canarybird.smugmug.com/Gardens/Impressions-of-a-Private/i-C4QH4FN/1/M/20100408_6077-M.jpg

That was His first Post.

He needs a few more to qualify for a P.M......

canarybird
15-11-2013, 00:31
Thanks Warbey. In that case I sent him a PM with my email address.