PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a replacement pump for a jacuzzi bath?

Foz
15-11-2013, 11:56
Anyone know where I can buy a replacement pump for a jacuzzi bath? Thanks x

Ricman
15-11-2013, 12:16
Possibly downstairs at Electro Cris at El Camison, Los Cristianos. Almost certainly in Las Chafiras. There is a shop opposite Mac Donalds with a comprehensive range of plumbing products.
Maybe also worth considering is the on line catologue of Leroy Merlin who have a huge store in Santa Cruz. I have bought products on line & been really impressed how quickly they get delivered.

delderek
15-11-2013, 12:20
Relco opposite the Bus station in Los Cris also worth a try, it's probably a fairly standard impeller type pump.

Foz
15-11-2013, 17:13
ThAnks x I have tried las chafiras and electro cris and sucans all with no luck. As well as goyos and hydraulica. I will try the other one mentioned though xxx thanks

Tom & Sharon
16-11-2013, 16:55
ThAnks x I have tried las chafiras and electro cris and sucans all with no luck. As well as goyos and hydraulica. I will try the other one mentioned though xxx thanks

Try these at Las Chafiras

http://www.aqualuxspas.eu/

Tom

sunseeker
16-11-2013, 19:03
There's a pool place near Mercadona at Adeje.

Foz
17-11-2013, 09:57
Thanks Tom and Sandra I'll give that a go xxx

The one near mercadona in Adeje .... Is that hidraulica cos I've tried there xxx don't know of another one there x

9PLUS
17-11-2013, 13:34
Anyone know where I can buy a replacement pump for a jalocatebath? Thanks x

Jacuzzi pumps are available from the official stockists, quickest way to find any parts via the manufacturer's oficial website to locate your nearest dealer. If you want to waste your time go inbetween La Chafiras, hydraulica etc etc

Foz
20-11-2013, 10:12
Hi 9+ x to be honest that was the very route I would have taken had the bath got a name on it! I think the previous owners/builder tiled down onto the bath so far in that they have covered the name. The basin, bidet and toilet are all different makes so no clue there! The pump itself is so scratched up u can't read the name on it!!!!
I have now found Electro Guargacho on the road between Guargacho and costa del silencio. They have quoted me 150€ to replace the pump and have offered to take a look to see if it can be fixed saying it would probably come to about 50€. (Fingers and toes are currently crossed!)
Thanks for all the tips from everyone though xxx as always, much appreciated xxx