View Full Version : Paperwork Can we get out travel certificate now we have our residency certificate?

17-11-2013, 14:14

Me my partner and children have our small green residency cards that we got from the police station a few months ago after providing all the necessary paperwork. We are now wanting our travel certificate as we are flying with binter at the beg of december to gran canaria. Is it right we have to go to our town hall with all the docs we provided for our residency? Since we got our residency cards we have moved house. Will the town hall want new residency cards with our new address on.? if so do we need to go to the police station to change our address with all our documents we provided for residency?