PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport I witnessed some unbelievably bad driving in Tenerife

TOPGUN77
21-11-2013, 21:43
Couldn't believe what I witnessed today,no wonder the Spanish are crazy drivers.Coming down a mountain road from San Miguel this car is up my rear end you are not going to believe me its a driving instructors car,not sure if it was the instructor or learner driving,coming to a sharp bend he tries to over take me with a car coming the other way there are signs no overtaking.Comes to a straight stretch of road speed limit is 50,he then overtakes me and is out of site he must have been doing 90+ unbelievable.

Stoney
21-11-2013, 23:26
You can't have been in the reef for long if thats the first time you have seen bad driving

deepdivejunkie
24-11-2013, 19:34
Maybe Fernando Alonso was doing a refresher course! :laugh:

TOPGUN77
24-11-2013, 20:19
You can't have been in the reef for long if thats the first time you have seen bad driving

Been here 6 months just see idiotic driving everyday,but from a driving instructor come on.

slodgedad
24-11-2013, 21:45
I find driving so much easier here. Terrified driving in the UK.

Rules are diferent here and once you are used to them they make sense

If you drive here with a UK sense of rules then obviously you will have problems.

When in Rome etc.etc.

imablue
24-11-2013, 22:56
My mindset is just drive as you know you should..albeit in a different country.. so adapt to how that country expects you too ..
there are idiots all over the world.. think most of them are here in Tenerife though ...!! :cheeky: