PDA

View Full Version : Business Services Witzend in Callao Salvaje is for Sale!

TenerifeTeddy
23-11-2013, 16:38
Witzend in Callao Salvaje is for sale!

Callao Learning Centre needs to expand due to rapidly increasing numbers, and will take over the local in which Witzend is based.

With the need to direct most of my efforts at the school recently, I have taken the sad decision to sell the shop, which has been our mainstay since 2006. I will continue to carry out computer sales & repairs from my workshop.

I am selling the Equipment, Stock & Goodwill of Witzend. There are nearby Locals that the business could be easily ported into, which would enable the new owners to put their own stamp on the business straight away.

This is a great opportunity to take over an established, respected, fully legal business that has been operating since December 2005. It has a regular customer base from residents and returning timeshare owners as well as Swallows and holidaymakers.

We have daily takings sheets of the earnings of every day of the business since its inception, and annual accounts, to show prospective purchasers.

It is an ideal family run business.

The shop offers the following:
Internet access and printing,
DVD Rentals
Greeting Cards
Excursions
Sale of stationery items.
Used DVD sales
Second hand book sales
2 cordless DECT phones connected to a VOIP service for cheap national and international calls
Fax Send & Receive.
Photocopying, Printing & Laminating to A3.
Business card, menu, & leaflet production.
Phone recharges.
Telephone SIM and data package sales.
Mail Collection service for customers who have a problem with mail.

The stock consists of the following:

There are 2 Opening Licences for the Internet Café and DVD Rentals, and these may be transferrable.
7 PC´s for the internet café all with legal software and management program.
1 staff PC
800 up to date, genuine DVD´s for DVD rental. c/w stock rental program
Brother DCP-8085DN high end Duplex laser printer/scanner/copier
Brother MFC-6520DW high end A3 colour printer/scanner/copier/fax
2 x Routers
2x DECT Phones
Till
800 Greetings Cards approx.
Benches, shelves, racks , stands, spinners, wall units for stock.
200 for sale DVD´s approx
250 books approx.
Website, Facebook Page & Email address.

I am happy to offer help with setting up and any training needed in order to ensure the new owners can be up and running as soon as possible. We can also offer advice on nearby locals to rent and procedures for setting up a new business. We will also pass on all our business supplier contacts.
Phone and fax numbers can be transferred as can the ADSL connection.
Signage & A- boards if you wish to keep the name.

As I am only selling the Equipment, Goodwill and Stock I am offering Witzend at a much reduced price than would be normally be expected for this type of established business. €25,000 which is a snip.

To all the clients of my Computer support business, I am retaining this and keeping my workshop, so it will be business as usual for anyone needing computer support.

Please PM me for further details, or reply to this post and I will answer you via PM. Serious enquiries only please.

Steph