PDA

View Full Version : How can I tan my wee white legs in Tenerife?

Angusjim
23-11-2013, 17:22
I have the whitest legs I have ever seen in Tenerife and no matter how much I try they will not tan at all any tips that may help. Your advice would be appreciated:tiphat:

macdonald5
23-11-2013, 17:47
I have the whitest legs I have ever seen in Tenerife and no matter how much I try they will not tan at all any tips that may help. Your advice would be appreciated:tiphat:

Fake tan maybe !! x

P.s. Mercadona have some !!

AL JAY
23-11-2013, 17:58
Ronseal...It does exactly what it says on the tin :whistle: I prefer the Mahogany :wink2: :crazy:

primrose
23-11-2013, 18:10
Elemis Tan Accelerator put on for 1-2 weeks before you go away and you will tan really quickly,it is not a fake tan.Can be bought in Debenhams and it really works.

LUCKY
23-11-2013, 18:10
Wear long brown trousers, or if you prefer American tan tights 30 denier so hairs will not poke out:flatcap::feret::feret:

Malteser Monkey
23-11-2013, 18:54
I can always give 'em slap - that'll give 'em some colour !:crazy:

warbey
23-11-2013, 20:14
Leave the Kilt in the Case...................:laugh::laugh:....:tiphat:: tiphat:

TOTO 99
23-11-2013, 20:23
I can always give 'em slap - that'll give 'em some colour !:crazy:

Well I have to say, it certainly brought some colour to my white bit......:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
23-11-2013, 20:28
Well I have to say, it certainly brought some colour to my white bit......:laugh:

:scared::old::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Angusjim
24-11-2013, 08:57
Thanks for all your suggestions and putting them over with the Forums's usual sensitivity:ashamed:. A couple of helpful tips then the rest !! led by a bitter Evertonian its no my fault Liverpool scored in the last minute :laugh:I think I will try out Primrose's suggestion and maybe this year "nae peely wally legs ":c2:

TOTO 99
24-11-2013, 09:12
Thanks for all your suggestions and putting them over with the Forums's usual sensitivity:ashamed:. A couple of helpful tips then the rest !! led by a bitter Evertonian its no my fault Liverpool scored in the last minute :laugh:I think I will try out Primrose's suggestion and maybe this year "nae peely wally legs ":c2:

It was also nice to see Malteser Monkey confess to being the forum slapper don't you think?..:laugh:

Angusjim
24-11-2013, 09:14
It was also nice to see Malteser Monkey confess to being the forum slapper don't you think?..:laugh:

I think we have all thought that for a while but yes brave of her to admit it:crylaughing:

TOTO 99
24-11-2013, 09:18
I think we have all thought that for a while but yes brave of her to admit it:crylaughing:

I knew she had stuff to get off her chest..........:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
24-11-2013, 12:54

I know you meant to say former :whistle::crylaughing:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I knew she had stuff to get off her chest..........:laugh:

Yes that bloody goosefat of warbey :wink2:

Angusjim
11-12-2013, 16:11
Well primrose that didnae go to well but I will try it again in January:dontknow:

melm
11-12-2013, 19:36
Well primrose that didnae go to well but I will try it again in January:dontknow:

AWE still got wee white legs then??????????????

Malteser Monkey
12-12-2013, 10:23
so if I ask you to show me your white bits .................................:cheeky:

Angusjim
12-12-2013, 11:06
so if I ask you to show me your white bits .................................:cheeky:

Stop it you are embarrassing :shy:me you old women are terrible:lol::wave:

Malteser Monkey
12-12-2013, 11:08
Stop it you are embarrassing :shy:me you old women are terrible:lol::wave:

:lol::scared: