PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife 6 sun loungers

colinfinch
24-11-2013, 13:39
Hi, I am looking to purchase at least 6 sun lougers. Does any one have any for sale? Or can you direct me to a place where I can get hold of some at a reasonable price?
Thank you,

Colin

TIGER LILY
24-11-2013, 16:36
Hi Colin I was in The Second Hand Shop in Armenime on Friday and they just had quite a lot of sun loungers come in. The shop is called Second to None and it is on the main road next door to Goyo's Hardware shop. Hope you get what you need.

macdonald5
24-11-2013, 16:53
Club Atlantis apartments in Puerto Colon had sunbeds for sale very reasonable,can't remember price sorry

colinfinch
24-11-2013, 18:09
Thanks tiger lily that is very helpful. We are located in the south of the island near San isidro. Can you advise what part of the island armenime is please.
Thank you.

Colin

JaBBa
24-11-2013, 18:46
Thanks tiger lily that is very helpful. We are located in the south of the island near San isidro. Can you advise what part of the island armenime is please.
Thank you.

Colin

Armeņime in the south-west of Tenerife belongs to the municipality of Adeje and lies on the coast road in the direction of Los Gigantes, 4 km away from the sea.

colinfinch
25-11-2013, 17:41
[

Thanks again tiger lily.

Went to second to none today managed to get the sun loungers and mats for all of them. Very much appreciate your help.

Colin

QUOTE=colinfinch;337112]Thanks tiger lily that is very helpful. We are located in the south of the island near San isidro. Can you advise what part of the island armenime is please.
Thank you.

Colin[/QUOTE]

TIGER LILY
26-11-2013, 09:46
Hi Colin Glad to hear you got exactly what you needed. :wave: