PDA

View Full Version : CD Tenerife vs Real Jaen - Sunday 24th November 2013

FinnKris
24-11-2013, 18:49
1-0 to CDT at the break

Around the 10 minute mark, Javi Moyano with a decent headed effort on goal from a free kick, The free kick was given for a foul against Ayoze after good pressure by him.

A few minutes later Moyano again with a strike on goal but missed quite a bit. Then Aridane with a decent header a bit later on. And then around the 20 min mark, Suso clearly fouled inside the box & penalty for Tenerife which was converted by Ricardo Leon, 1-0 Tenerife quite deservedly. The visitors barely threatening at this point.

Then a few minutes later Aridane almost doubling the lead with a header that barely missed the back post. At the half hour mark the visitors against the run of play almost equalized but goalie Roberto with an excellent save.

A bit before half time Ayoze almost through on goal but hit his shot straight at the keeper after being played in by Aridane. Same duo combining minutes later ending in a corner

Just before half time the visitors with a speculative long range effort over the bar. CDT good value for their half time lead, the visitors barely threatening except from a few corners

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

2-1 to CDT the Final Score!!!

CDT starting the second half brightly with Suso bursting his way through on the right but failing to pick out a CDT player with his cross.

15 minutes into the second half Aridane turned an shot but over the bar after good play by Ayoze on the right. And then against the run of play Real Jaen scored after a free kick. Hugo scoring, but the free kick in it self was a bit soft, Bruno with a tough challenge that looked shoulder to shoulder for me.

5-10 minutes later Suso with a strong run on the right but the keeper saved his low shot. A little while later Carlos Ruiz with a half chance for the home team from a corner with their keeper stranded after failing to connect. And then very deservedly CDT scoring from yet another corner, Inigo Ros on the end of the Kike Rivero delivery to head home & restore the lead. Just what the doctor ordered.

And then CDT almost scoring with the visitors defender nearly heading an own goal from a Suso cross but the post saving him.

A well deserved victory & another great 3 points in the bag. Man of the match for me Suso with his energetic running on the right creating chances for his team mates.

Mike
24-11-2013, 20:26
Thanks Finn Kriss for keeping us up to date. Could not get link,tried various sites without success. What site were you on.
Seems like aother good performance and now into mid table

FinnKris
24-11-2013, 20:29
Could not get link,tried various sites without success. What site were you on.

Hi Mike, I was on both bet365 and firstrowsports.eu. The latter was a few seconds before the bet365 one but a bit of a pop-up hell with those annoying commercial interfering with the stream.

Mike
24-11-2013, 20:40
Hi FinnKriss
I tried first row and there were 4 links but none would open. This is not first time THERE HAS BEEN A PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE.Seem to pick up away games better. Terrible TV Canaria won't let you have access any more

FinnKris
24-11-2013, 20:42
I tried first row and there were 4 links but none would open. This is not first time THERE HAS BEEN A PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE.Seem to pick up away games better. Terrible TV Canaria won't let you have access any more

Strange, for me the first link on first row worked fine all game. No commentary but you could here the crowd. And yeah, a real shame TV Canaria has blocked non-Spanish viewers for some reason.

Mike
24-11-2013, 21:00
I believe that first row are blocking viewers in the UK at times due to some issue with SKY TV. I also tried MYP2P which I seem to pick up away games with no commentary,but seem to have trouble with away games. Cannot even get game on Canarian Radio

YOUNG GOLFER
25-11-2013, 00:29
Great match and well done tenerife on 3 more points..... I make it 14 points now out of 18 .