PDA

View Full Version : Other Which bar in Los Cristianos should I go to for my afternoon beer?

Angusjim
25-11-2013, 14:20
I do enjoy a cold lager late afternoon usually around 4.30pm where would you recommend around Victoria Court area in Los Cristianos, also suggestions for best places for entertainment at night

TOTO 99
25-11-2013, 15:28
I do enjoy a cold lager late afternoon usually around 4.30pm where would you recommend around Victoria Court area in Los Cristianos, also suggestions for best places for entertainment at night

You've got the Mirador strip not far from you. Last week I was in Harveys which is just at the bottom of there near the Mongolian last week in the early evening.

The Heritage next to San Marino has a great sunny terrace at teatime. Good pint of Dorada in there too. We tend to meet up there around 4pm. They seem to have started putting some entertainment in the afternoon lately. Just the odd bloke on a guitar but after about 8 Doradas they sound fantastic..lol

Nerbie
25-11-2013, 15:29
Suggest Taylors Bar for your afternoon lager . Taylors is just up road from Victoria Court 1 . So far as evening entertainment Restaurant Margarita which is on right hand side in road opposite Reveron Apartments which again is just up road from Victoria Court 1 . Margarita is a Restaurant with good food but they do allow clients in for drink only . Three quality entertainers from 9.00pm until midnight . Enjoy .

Angusjim
25-11-2013, 15:34
You've got the Mirador strip not far from you. Last week I was in Harveys which is just at the bottom of there near the Mongolian last week in the early evening.

The Heritage next to San Marino has a great sunny terrace at teatime. Good pint of Dorada in there too. We tend to meet up there around 4pm. They seem to have started putting some entertainment in the afternoon lately. Just the odd bloke on a guitar but after about 8 Doradas they sound fantastic..lol

TOTO whats odd about him:crylaughing::tiphat:

TOTO 99
25-11-2013, 15:36
Yeah, I forgot about Margarita. One of Marbro8's haunts I think.

More people from my home town per square inch than there are at home.....:laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

TOTO whats odd about him:crylaughing::tiphat:

He's from Wales....:laugh:

Angusjim
25-11-2013, 15:45
Yeah, I forgot about Margarita. One of Marbro8's haunts I think.

More people from my home town per square inch than there are at home.....:laugh:

What wif a London accent mate:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
25-11-2013, 15:48

What wif a London accent mate:laugh:

Nowt odd about that - know what i mean:fpull:

stop picking on me !:D

seanocelt
25-11-2013, 17:13
Buddies, Scots bar Parque Margerita next to the restaurant, Paisley owners, tennents lager, or local. Plus the wee bar In Vic Court 1 is a euro a pint of alhambra.

Angusjim
25-11-2013, 17:25
Buddies, Scots bar Parque Margerita next to the restaurant, Paisley owners, tennents lager, or local. Plus the wee bar In Vic Court 1 is a euro a pint of alhambra.

Sean you know me to well:laugh:

Ricman
25-11-2013, 17:25
Vicky One not Alhambra anymore Seany. Also price now 1.20 euros a pint or around a quid. Just about compares with 3 .50 quid in Cardiff.

As you will probably know by now we got 2 Dens Parkies here now so forgot to request last nite. Hope you did 6 Blue Moons for me.

Angusjim
25-11-2013, 17:27
Vicky One not Alhambra anymore Seany. Also price now 1.20 euros a pint or around a quid. Just about compares with 3 .50 quid in Cardiff.

As you will probably know by now we got 2 Dens Parkies here now so forgot to request last nite. Hope you did 6 Blue Moons for me.

1.20 rip off Tenerife:laugh::laugh:

boredinscotland
25-11-2013, 21:36
taylors is busiest bar during day and possibly at night,,Buddies is scottish run, keep it local AJ, support yer own

warbey
25-11-2013, 22:02

Are You trying to save Money A.J. ?

Try them all then let US know.......:D:D :flatcap:.

celine
25-11-2013, 22:03
We like the market tavern. opposite Iceland
.The guy whom runs it joe, is from Glasgow and he is realy friendly as are all staff and the regulars

marbro8
25-11-2013, 22:06
completely agree with margarita for entertainment as toto says;), and taylors for the alhambra at 1.50 a pint, also if you walk towards the market you have got big bens desperate dans and the queen vic, and along the sea front you have charlott's bar and about 3-4 others all offering a good pint in a chilled glass;)

warbey
25-11-2013, 22:12

,, Too much walking for Me Mate.....hic

marbro8
25-11-2013, 22:23

,, Too much walking for Me Mate.....hicye i know what you mean mate, our 2 weeks was labeled the eternal triangle, it consisted of sun bed from 9.00 am, cash point at 5.30 pm bar at 6.00 pm:laugh: no wonder i put about 7 lbs on:laugh::(

seanocelt
26-11-2013, 13:07
I wouldnt drink Alahmbra if they paid me a euro a pint, just fussy.

boredinscotland
26-11-2013, 13:19
Same wi Sean,,,Dorada for me,,,there's some shiiity lagers out there

Angusjim
29-11-2013, 07:57
I will try as many as I can:trink2::hi:

junglejim
29-11-2013, 08:04
I will try as many as I can:trink2::hi:
YouŽll have to try one of SeanŽs favourites "Dail Fountain" in the little courtyard off LC front - excellent pint of Guinness !

Jumpinjax
29-11-2013, 10:05
Try Cafe 5 , next to the sweet shop in LC just down from the Church on the left......Great for people watching

marbro8
29-11-2013, 11:14
I wouldnt drink Alahmbra if they paid me a euro a pint, just fussy.i only like the alahambra especial;)

Try Cafe 5 , next to the sweet shop in LC just down from the Church on the left......Great for people watchingso is lanares 2;)

johnr
29-11-2013, 20:24
The Devon Arms in Los C for me or Goodfella@s opposite the fountain La Vista

marbro8
29-11-2013, 20:36
The Devon Arms in Los C for me or Goodfella@s opposite the fountain La Vistawe tried it once (the devon arms) a nice welcome but couldn't really take to it? maybe we should give it another go? another place that gives you a nice welcome and they have run it for years is churchills, just a street back from the promenade restaurant and miami, at least you can be sure that the same people are there to welcome you from your last holiday, in tenerife's climate of bars closing and re opening with new owners it is refreshing;)

johnr
30-11-2013, 15:08
I would give it another go. I like the choice of games from the Premier League at the weekend, the choice of different draught ales and bottles and value for money for meals. But you are right - a warm welcome is assured.
we tried it once (the devon arms) a nice welcome but couldn't really take to it? maybe we should give it another go? another place that gives you a nice welcome and they have run it for years is churchills, just a street back from the promenade restaurant and miami, at least you can be sure that the same people are there to welcome you from your last holiday, in tenerife's climate of bars closing and re opening with new owners it is refreshing;)

delderek
30-11-2013, 19:39
I would give it another go. I like the choice of games from the Premier League at the weekend, the choice of different draught ales and bottles and value for money for meals. But you are right - a warm welcome is assured.

Unless that B'stard Brendan is in a devilish mood, then he's likely to tell you to "p" off, but always in a nice way, does it to me everytime:scared:

Angusjim
04-12-2013, 18:27
Just off to Taylors for a beer nice staff in there always seem very cheery

marbro8
04-12-2013, 18:33
Just off to Taylors for a beer nice staff in there always seem very cheerysay hi to paul from chunky and san:wink2: by far my favorite bar, they always make you feel welcome and the only bar down that strip without the need for pr's;)

johnr
05-12-2013, 14:54
Oh I thought that was part of the attraction/entertainment. One of Tenerife characters in my opinion and a great guy.
Unless that B'stard Brendan is in a devilish mood, then he's likely to tell you to "p" off, but always in a nice way, does it to me everytime:scared:

Angusjim
11-12-2013, 14:36
say hi to paul from chunky and san:wink2: by far my favorite bar, they always make you feel welcome and the only bar down that strip without the need for pr's;)

I did not see your post until today so never got chance to pass on your hello is that fair haired guy ? he got a good laugh out of me arriving on my bike called me Mary Poppins cheeky git:c2::lol:

marbro8
11-12-2013, 17:48
I did not see your post until today so never got chance to pass on your hello is that fair haired guy ? he got a good laugh out of me arriving on my bike called me Mary Poppins cheeky git:c2::lol:lol you must have looked the part:lol:, no mate paul is totally bald ;)