PDA

View Full Version : Removed post

delderek
27-11-2013, 10:44
Answered a thread about what lawyer to use for apt purchase. Mentioned "she who must not be mentioned" (not a link just the name with spaces) who will carry out conveyancing. The whole post has been removed, not just the name. DISGUSTING!

Red Devil
27-11-2013, 11:00
But why keep pushing the boundaries of forum rules? Also the original question asked for name of a lawyer, not a conveyancer (if there is such a word) rolleyes2:

9PLUS
27-11-2013, 11:09
But why keep pushing the boundaries of forum rules? Also the original question asked for name of a lawyer, not a conveyancer (if there is such a word) rolleyes2:

But it's not in the forum rules.

delderek
27-11-2013, 11:17

I perfectly understand the rules about links, but actually censoring someones name by removing a complete post is going over the top.

CONVEYANCER. One who makes it his business to draw deeds of conveyance of lands for others.

boredinscotland
27-11-2013, 12:07
Answered a thread about what lawyer to use for apt purchase. Mentioned "she who must not be mentioned" (not a link just the name with spaces) who will carry out conveyancing. The whole post has been removed, not just the name. DISGUSTING!

Totally agree Del, why is it a crime in trying to HELP people by mentioning a person who can help?????????????Jane t could help, so could others, this vendetta needs to stop, not unless somebody has been killed by her,,,is it so feckin serious what she did????????

delderek
27-11-2013, 13:51
She became a mod on a rival forum..."OFF WITH HER HEAD" or perhaps burning at the stake is allowed in Tenerife:devil2:

Angusjim
27-11-2013, 13:58
She became a mod on a rival forum..."OFF WITH HER HEAD" or perhaps burning at the stake is allowed in Tenerife:devil2:

Sorry Del but I think you have taken this too far surely 20 years in Jail would be sufficient:tiphat:

delderek
27-11-2013, 15:36
And my second attempt went, all it had was a google shortcut. But it did remain for a couple of hours.:bowdown: Think GCHQ could learn a bit from admin

Tom & Sharon
27-11-2013, 15:50

It's time it stopped, but here we go again.

The original argument was between the predecessor to this forum, and it's arch nemesis. Neither forum still exists, and the owner of this one is different, so it's ridiculous and should be irrelevant, but somehow it isn't.

Hell hath no fury like a forum owner scorned obviously, but how on earth it's transcended to this one is beyond me!

atlantico
27-11-2013, 15:53
Pathetic - and people wonder why there's less activity and long standing members have left . . . . . pathetic

boredinscotland
27-11-2013, 15:54
She was not banned from this forum, was completely different one, similar name,,,,,,OTT most definitely

boredinscotland
27-11-2013, 15:55
Pathetic - and people wonder why there's less activity and long standing members have left . . . . . pathetic

Agree 100%

TOTO 99
27-11-2013, 16:09
I'm revolting......:laugh:

delderek
27-11-2013, 16:22
Mmmn, can I now see admin running round in circles beefing up the auto filter. Hope it takes hours of work:sorry:

Ricman
27-11-2013, 16:57
Bring back Zarion.

Tom & Sharon
27-11-2013, 17:33
Bring back Zarion.

She's long gone ;)

delderek
27-11-2013, 18:10
One and a half hours,,,,have I beaten them?:dontknow:

AL JAY
27-11-2013, 18:13

I don't think so del,i have just spotted a spam post about baby gifts,they must be having their afternoon Siesta :whistle:

9PLUS
27-11-2013, 18:23
Wasn't Zarions son born just last week when Kirsty washed her hands of the fourm ?

So is POOH the forum owner or is it another secret ?

TOTO 99
27-11-2013, 18:28
Wasn't Zarions son born just last week when Kirsty washed her hands of the fourm ?

Are you saying the forum owner is pooh?...:laugh:

9PLUS
27-11-2013, 18:39
I'm saying whoever it is it could be

cheers

Ricman
27-11-2013, 18:44
I am beginning to detect a hint of frivolity creeping in here.

So can we get bact to the OP & on thread.

Is it always trouble if you mention Mrs. Handcuff ?

delderek
27-11-2013, 19:13

No she didn't, she just gave up the Mod bit. Bet she is still involved in the admin. That young lady doesn't give in easily:bowdown:

Tom & Sharon
27-11-2013, 19:43

Que?

Not unless she gave birth when she was working. I just looked at her on LinkedIn, and she's definitely working!

9PLUS
27-11-2013, 19:52
Yeah Zarions son another mysterious fictitious forum owner.

cheers

marbro8
27-11-2013, 19:53
do you know what i find incredible? they have removed the useful and informative thread that mentions J, but not touched this one:laugh:

warbey
27-11-2013, 20:09

I have no Axe to grind on this Subject,

but

seem to remember this Forum was a reinstatement of the Last one with a Link to the Old one

only, as it couldn't be joined up and continued.

If this is right, it's possible it is the "Same" Forum, (or a continuation), so The same Terms and conditions would apply.

If this isnt so, it's the perogative of the Person/s who own it to run it as They see fit....

If the Information was available for the Enquirer, doesn't a P.M. work, or

are They Censored too.?

slodgedad
27-11-2013, 20:11

Sorry. Just got back from my daily hospital visit.

slodgedad
27-11-2013, 20:17

I have no Axe to grind on this Subject,

but

seem to remember this Forum was a reinstatement of the Last one with a Link to the Old one

only, as it couldn't be joined up and continued.

If this is right, it's possible it is the "Same" Forum, (or a continuation), so The same Terms and conditions would apply.

If this isnt so, it's the perogative of the Person/s who own it to run it as They see fit....

If the Information was available for the Enquirer, doesn't a P.M. work, or

are They Censored too.?
It is basically the same forum. The link with the old was lost during the hacking debacle, from which we are still recovering.
A lot of the shortcuts and other features had to be disabled as that was where the weakness was. This has been explaibed on numerous occasions before.
PMs are just that, (private)

9PLUS
27-11-2013, 20:18

Still the only one doing anything Slodgy ?

delderek
27-11-2013, 20:19

Post was online for nearly four hours,,could do better I suppose is the answer:bowdown:. but it beat the automod:bootyshake: This could be a whole new game. come on members, try to beat the mods
:devil2:

slodgedad
27-11-2013, 20:35
I can't understand why previously briiliant members have made it their sole intention to bring this forum down.
There is so much work behind the scenes trying to recover from the recent problems when everyone seems to make a hooha about a banned member who has no interest in being a part of this forum anyway.

delderek
27-11-2013, 20:48
I can't understand why previously briiliant members have made it their sole intention to bring this forum down.
There is so much work behind the scenes trying to recover from the recent problems when everyone seems to make a hooha about a banned member who has no interest in being a part of this forum anyway.

Missing the point again. Only want the freedom to refer to the said person (not a link to the website) to give helpful advice to posters that ask certain questions about Tenerife. Not a lot to ask of a "Tenerife Forum"

dede
27-11-2013, 20:53
This is one of the reasons I don't come on here any more it's absolutely pathetic ...what do you get out of this delderick ???? You are weird..!!!!!along with a few others as well ....may I suggest you try getting yourself a useful hobby that you could put all your wasted energy into, you never know some good may come out if it.

slodgedad
27-11-2013, 20:53
Not missing the point at all.

marbro8
27-11-2013, 21:08
Not missing the point at all.don't get into this again mate it made you bad last time, leave it for someone else to sort out;)

slodgedad
27-11-2013, 21:13
don't get into this again mate it made you bad last time, leave it for someone else to sort out;)

There's nothing to sort out. We all know what is happening. Members lining up to be martyrs, but God knows why.

delderek
27-11-2013, 21:15
This is one of the reasons I don't come on here any more it's absolutely pathetic ...what do you get out of this delderick ???? You are weird..!!!!!along with a few others as well ....may I suggest you try getting yourself a useful hobby that you could put all your wasted energy into, you never know some good may come out if it.

Putting the personal insults to one side. I take it that you agree with the childish vendetta?

dede
27-11-2013, 21:20
No I just think you need to get a life mate.

delderek
27-11-2013, 21:34
There's nothing to sort out. We all know what is happening. Members lining up to be martyrs, but God knows why.

I am not lining up to be anything. I have been a member for more years than I care to remember, and I don't throw my toys out of the pram easily. But a forum that doesn't listen to it's members, and is not prepared to compromise on a ridiculous stance that no one any longer understands, is maybe just maybe in danger of shooting itself in the foot.

Slodge, I have no arguments with you and I think you do a brilliant thankless job, but can you not at least see that myself and others do have a perfectly reasonable argument.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

No I just think you need to get a life mate.

Thought I had one, but I will try harder!

9PLUS
27-11-2013, 21:37
Not missing the point at all.

Why not be a good chap and just answer his question. doesn't have to be dragged out any longer than that.

If you can't answer get Admin to answer his question.

dead simple

slodgedad
27-11-2013, 21:45
Why not be a good chap and just answer his question. doesn't have to be dragged out any longer than that.

If you can't answer get Admin to answer his question.

dead simple
Which question? If it is the one about referring to banned members, it has been answered on numerous occasions.

9PLUS
27-11-2013, 21:50
I really hope you're following whats going on.

slodgedad
27-11-2013, 21:54
I really hope you're following whats going on.

No sorry. Lost me again. I'd better bow out of this one.

Tom & Sharon
27-11-2013, 21:56
Slodge, as already said you do a brilliant job, but unless this is sorted out, it will keep rearing its ugly head!

Everybody knows JA doesn't want or need to be a forum member, but that's not the point. The point is that grown adults (which I think we all are?) don't like their thoughts and opinions being repressed. The question of why no links to her site are allowed hasnt been answered to the members' satisfaction. There's no getting away from that, because if it had, it wouldn't keep coming back to haunt you. I say "you" because you appear to be the front man, the one in the firing line, which is most definitely not fair. But as long as others hide behind you and let you take the flack, that will keep happening also.

It is up to the forum owner how they want to run it. It's also up to him/her how they address this issue. But one thing for sure, it's not being handled well. Basically, it's a "we're in charge, don't ask questions, we'll make it up as we go along if we want to" approach. The actual issue of JA is becoming secondary to the principle. It is censorship in its most basic form, and that does not engender good feeling, or a happy forum.

slodgedad
27-11-2013, 22:08
Give up. What's the point. She's probably loving every minute of this.

1.She is a banned member
2.Discussing banned members on open forum is against the rules.
3. It has been made clear that references to her are not allowed.

How much clearer can anyone make it. Whether or not I can quote a precise rule is beside the point.

How much clearer can it be?

How it can be called censorship is beyond me.

delderek
27-11-2013, 22:21
Give up. What's the point. She's probably loving every minute of this.

1.She is a banned member
2.Discussing banned members on open forum is against the rules.
3. It has been made clear that references to her are not allowed.

How much clearer can anyone make it. Whether or not I can quote a precise rule is beside the point.

How much clearer can it be?

How it can be called censorship is beyond me.

1/ Agreed
2/ I did not discuss a banned member
3/ I made no reference to the person in question

I included a url that took you to a google search page,,,not to a website. like this ***************/vNuuwa

bloody hell the automod is now blocking that site, and its a weather search

Result...removed post. now if that is not censorship I would like to know what is.

For anyone interested this is the site. http://lmgtfy.com/

chifleta
27-11-2013, 22:25
I'm revolting......:laugh:

yes we know that, but what are your comments about this thread ;)

well, had my once every few days nosey through the forum, and just remembered why I don't bother too much any more either... only read this one to see who the "she who must not be named is" and now I know (ughh had to read to the end though) ..... toto99 comment made me laugh right out laugh, the rest made me roll my eyes... LOTS ....

Slodgehead, hope you're feeling better soon :)

slodgedad
27-11-2013, 22:52
1/ Agreed
2/ I did not discuss a banned member
3/ I made no reference to the person in question

I included a url that took you to a google search page,,,not to a website. like this ***************/vNuuwa

bloody hell the automod is now blocking that site, and its a weather search

Result...removed post. now if that is not censorship I would like to know what is.

For anyone interested this is the site. http://lmgtfy.com/

??????????????????????Weather search

Angusjim
28-11-2013, 08:10
JA being a contributing member on the Forum that's no longer here did not seem to do it much good:spin: only an observation :tiphat:

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 08:46
Lack of interest from the owner normally causes a forum to flop you are correct Jim

TOTO 99
28-11-2013, 09:10
Lack of interest from the owner normally causes a forum to flop you are correct Jim

How do you know the owner isn't interested if you don't know who the owner is?........

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 09:17
I was talking about the other forum the same one Jim was talking about.

TOTO 99
28-11-2013, 09:21
Nicely swerved but there was a hint of suggestion that the same will happen here.

Anyway, I preferred it when you were banned...:laugh:

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 09:33
"swerved" NO, I have no problem mentioning this forum if i wished to.

Remember the other forum is on the most wanted list and can not be published.

Bobby
28-11-2013, 09:59
Sad, Sad, Sad, I think I'll go back to bed.

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 10:07
Don't go Bobby we could play Drop one... Add one in the fun & games section.

x

admin
28-11-2013, 11:24
Post was online for nearly four hours,,could do better I suppose is the answer:bowdown:. but it beat the automod:bootyshake: This could be a whole new game. come on members, try to beat the mods
:devil2:

Janet is not a member on here, nor does she want to be.

She was banned and there are obviously parts of the whole issue that members are not privvy to and nor will they be in the future, as it's not really any of their business. If certain older members are trying to provoke us into gossiping on the open forum then it's simply not going to happen. You should just be happy with the fact that we have our reasons, which are perfectly understandable, and that is that.

It is the forum's decision what is allowed or not on here, and the T&Cs state that moderator decisions are not discussed in public. That includes a member's banning, both past or present, or thread & post removal.

Moderation decisions are final. Please do not question moderator decisions on the open thread. We have a perfectly adequate helpdesk (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/content.php?150-Tenerife-Forum-Contact-Form) for any problems or queries you may have about any decision. Please us it in the first instance.

source : http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?89-Tenerife-Forum-Rules&p=633&viewfull=1#post633

The forum's stance regarding this particular member was explained recently here :

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?30926-Discrepancies-with-the-forums-Terms-amp-Conditions-2-Banned-members&p=333150&viewfull=1#post333150

That has not changed.

You might notice that nothing much else is not allowed for discussion on the forum, in fact in the past even this thread would have been removed, so at the end of the day we hardly think that the outrageous suggestions of 'censorship' are quite as dramatic as certain members like to make out. However if you choose to continue to provoke the moderation team into discussing these issues on the open forum, then you will receive infractions accordingly. We don't want this, and I'm sure neither do you, so why you don't start a support ticket and contact us (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/content.php?150-Tenerife-Forum-Contact-Form) to discuss your concerns as requested in the T&Cs?

TOTO 99
28-11-2013, 11:34
I can't wait til the end of term....:laugh:

karinagal
28-11-2013, 12:04
Why don't those who wish to pass on Janet's details to another member just do so in a private message? Would that not solve the problem? I must admit, I have no interest in seeing this debated over and over again. It's clear that the situation is not going to change so why waste valuable energy on it...?

Tom & Sharon
28-11-2013, 12:04
I can't wait til the end of term....:laugh:

My report always mentioned the word "insubordination" a lot.........:crylaughing::crylaughing: Still got them somewhere.

Daughter of a deputy head. Can't stand teachers!

junglejim
28-11-2013, 12:09
Why don't those who wish to pass on Janet's details to another member just do so in a private message? Would that not solve the problem? I must admit, I have no interest in seeing this debated over and over again. It's clear that the situation is not going to change so why waste valuable energy on it...?

Because mentioning "That" on a PM is banned and censored as well - try it!

karinagal
28-11-2013, 12:11

Ah...... I see....... Didn't realise that...... I see my post which you quoted has also been removed..... My bad..... :(

TOTO 99
28-11-2013, 12:14
Ah...... I see....... Didn't realise that...... I see my post which you quoted has also been removed..... My bad..... :(

Ooooh Karina, it'll be you getting banned next...:laugh:

admin
28-11-2013, 12:16

That's because it's contained in the censorship filter, however you could easily use all the same ways that people get around the filter to try and put information on the main forum in a PM instead. Then there would not be an issue at all, would there? If you want to make private recommendations, that is fine. Do it via PM.

PMs are just that, Private.

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 12:17
Janet is not a member on here, nor does she want to be.

She was banned and there are obviously parts of the whole issue that members are not privvy to and nor will they be in the future, as it's not really any of their business. If certain older members are trying to provoke us into gossiping on the open forum then it's simply not going to happen. You should just be happy with the fact that we have our reasons, which are perfectly understandable, and that is that.

It is the forum's decision what is allowed or not on here, and the T&Cs state that moderator decisions are not discussed in public. That includes a member's banning, both past or present, or thread & post removal.

The forum's stance regarding this particular member was explained recently here :

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?30926-Discrepancies-with-the-forums-Terms-amp-Conditions-2-Banned-members&p=333150&viewfull=1#post333150

That has not changed.

You might notice that nothing much else is not allowed for discussion on the forum, in fact in the past even this thread would have been removed, so at the end of the day we hardly think that the outrageous suggestions of 'censorship' are quite as dramatic as certain members like to make out. However if you choose to continue to provoke the moderation team into discussing these issues on the open forum, then you will receive infractions accordingly. We don't want this, and I'm sure neither do you, so why you don't start a support ticket and contact us (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/content.php?150-Tenerife-Forum-Contact-Form) to discuss your concerns as requested in the T&Cs?

Nice one Kirsty why not amend this forums Terms and Conditions to suit so EVERYONE can clearly read what you say.

maybe a button in the quick links dropdown menu ?

By the way i sent a response to a open ticket 2 week ago and still have had no responce from Admin, which i have done before hence the posts in the Help and Assistance section of this forum.

Lets just see the rules in the T&C's then they'll be cool with me. Facebook thumb

admin
28-11-2013, 12:29
Nice one Kirsty why not amend this forums Terms and Conditions to suit so EVERYONE can clearly read what you say.

maybe a button in the quick links dropdown menu ?

By the way i sent a response to a open ticket 2 week ago and still have had no responce from Admin, which i have done before hence the posts in the Help and Assistance section of this forum.

Lets just see the rules in the T&C's then they'll be cool with me. Facebook thumb

There are no open tickets from you in the Support section. All your tickets have been answered.

The forum rules are found in the Tenerife Forum Announcements section. They are stickied at the top of that section as they have always been. All new members are redirected to this thread before they are allowed to make even one post on the forum. Your suggestion has been noted and may be implemented in the future. Suggestions are just that, suggestions. All are discussed and if we agree with them, they are implemented when someone with technical skills can attend to it.

Why are you mentioning Kirsty in your response to me?

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 12:33
Then there's obviously a problem with the open ticket support because I'm not the first person to mention it.

admin
28-11-2013, 12:42
Then there's obviously a problem with the open ticket support because I'm not the first person to mention it.We will look into it then, however we have received a request for an advertising quote only 5 minutes ago, which has been forwarded and answered already, so if you have any more information about your particular tickets to help any investigations then you can also send them to support [AT] tenerifeforum.org.

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 12:44
Thats all i wanted to know really 3 weeks ago.

You should come here more often

cheers

delderek
28-11-2013, 12:46
If many more posts are removed, we are all going to be looking at blank pages.

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 12:54
take her away (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XOzyBQ594E)

delderek
28-11-2013, 16:02
That's because it's contained in the censorship filter, however you could easily use all the same ways that people get around the filter to try and put information on the main forum in a PM instead. Then there would not be an issue at all, would there? If you want to make private recommendations, that is fine. Do it via PM.

PMs are just that, Private.

If the autofilter still censors a PM, cant really see how its private, as its being doctored somewhere before the recipient gets it.

admin
28-11-2013, 16:14
If the autofilter still censors a PM, cant really see how its private, as its being doctored somewhere before the recipient gets it.

The auto filter is an automatic piece of software built into the vBulletin system that removes any 'string' of letters that is contained in the filter settings. A human, be it moderator, administrator or otherwise, does not have access to another member's private messages on this forum, so it really depends what your definition of private is. You are, of course, free to make up your own mind.

The point was though, that rather than promoting a banned member on open thread that you are fully aware the forum does not allow, you could always do the same 'avoid the filter' techniques via a PM and everyone would be happy.

atlantico
28-11-2013, 17:45
If Mr 9Plus was banned, would we not be able to quote his website when someone asked for information regarding an electrician in Tenerife ?

If I were banned, would people not be able to quote my ebay store address?

If an Admin got banned, would we not be able to mention this forum ?

A person being banned for any reason that goes against T&C's is fine and acceptable to most - it's the quoting and linking to other pages which is hard to get one's head around - especially when its usually informative and correct, and is helping a fellow forum member out.

When J was banned, and I wasn't around then, it was ZARION who ultimately banned her. when Zarion went 'missing' and was un-contactable, certain members / admin decided to set up the .org version instead of .com. For a while it was a totally different and new forum. then someone managed to get hold of Zarion and get access to the old forum to transfer all the old info over - but members still had to re-join. The question here is 'is this the same forum?' and in my eyes its 'similar' but not exactly the same. Yet the same 'banned members' list was transferred over, but NOT existing forum members memberships.

Not stirring anything here, as I really couldn't give a rats about any of this. But if member numbers start to decline and problematic threads appear it'd be no wonder, with the way the forums being managed right now. If it were up to me, I'd settle old vendettas by allowing the name and links to be posted, but keep J banned

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 17:54
Did you have to join this .org forum if yes technically its a different forum than .com

delderek
28-11-2013, 18:09
The auto filter is an automatic piece of software built into the vBulletin system that removes any 'string' of letters that is contained in the filter settings. A human, be it moderator, administrator or otherwise, does not have access to another member's private messages on this forum, so it really depends what your definition of private is. You are, of course, free to make up your own mind.

The point was though, that rather than promoting a banned member on open thread that you are fully aware the forum does not allow, you could always do the same 'avoid the filter' techniques via a PM and everyone would be happy.

OK admin your comments are taken onboard. But surely someone has the authority to allow a little flexibility, Especially after around 5 years, and if you can stand back one pace, and realise that blocking access to a site that has over this period become a main point of reference for hundreds of people seeking factual information on Tenerife is neither warranted or justified. Hide behind any general rules you like. But none of them were drafted to include a case like this. All I ask and many other members is not a rule change
just a little flexibility in applying them.

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 18:12
Can we do a Pole?

Angusjim
28-11-2013, 18:14
Can we do a Pole?

That's a bit much what have the Poles done to you:laugh:

atlantico
28-11-2013, 18:15
you have a pole ? or is that just for your 'late night' job ?

how does one set up a poll ?

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 18:17
Well at least Jim kind of got it

how does one set up a poll ?

No too sure maybe advanced editing on the first post

delderek
28-11-2013, 18:18
Can we do a Pole?

Not unless she is 23 blonde with a perfect figure and loves older men:whistle:

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 18:21
Very good del you are everything jim isnt

Angusjim
28-11-2013, 18:29
Very good del you are everything jim isnt

What a pervert:laugh::raspberry:

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 18:30
Cheers

X

delderek
28-11-2013, 18:36
Besides democratic decisions are not allowed in the T&cs:devil2:

Angusjim
28-11-2013, 18:43
Why don't you make them an offer they can't refuse and buy the Forum then you could make up all the rules you want, job done:tiphat:

9PLUS
28-11-2013, 18:50
How much would 12000 spammers cost?

Angusjim
29-11-2013, 07:50
How much would 12000 spammers cost?

Not very much so go and buy it and sort out all the issues that you think there is

9PLUS
29-11-2013, 10:05
Pay and change?

Don't pay and have no say?

Corruption that is, bloody scots

Malteser Monkey
29-11-2013, 10:13
Can we do a Pole?

North or south ?

I prefer an Equator;)

primrose
17-12-2013, 17:12
Have I missed something, who is the mystery anonymous Moderator? Is there a prize for the first one to guess correctly.Asked this question but was removed from another thread faster than the speed of light.Are all Moderators anonymous now? or just this one that goes by the name of Moderator.

Malteser Monkey
17-12-2013, 17:33
which thread

primrose
17-12-2013, 17:34
which thread

New Years Eve

Malteser Monkey
17-12-2013, 17:38
it's in off topic mate