PDA

View Full Version : Other I'm looking forward to seeing you all when I come to Las Americas

sugarbabe
28-11-2013, 12:07
im looking forward to meeting all you people ,when i travel soon,

staying in Playa de las Americas :>) :jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

candy2411
28-11-2013, 17:10
Hi Sugarbabe, hope you enjoy Christmas in Tenerife....I think I saw on another thread you'll be going on your own. Hopefully there'll be lots of nice friendly people staying in the hotel you're in, but if not, my advice would be get out and about ,it's surprising what lovely people you meet , think it must be something to do with the warm weather makes everybody more friendly.

Hope some forum members can come up with the names and locations of some friendly places where you can enjoy some company.

Depending on the location of your hotel AND if you like soul music, my suggestion would be the Soul Lodge at Pueblo Canario.

LUCKY
29-11-2013, 12:42
:flatcap::
im looking forward to meeting all you people ,when i travel soon,

staying in Playa de las Americas :>) :jumping::jumping::jumping::jumping:

We are all looking forward to meeting you also. Will your plan of meeting us all consist of you travelling the island to meet us individualy . are you hiring a car or will you be traveling by the use of a bono card ? :devil::devil2: :flatcap:

TOTO 99
29-11-2013, 12:50
:flatcap::

We are all looking forward to meeting you also. Will your plan of meeting us all consist of you travelling the island to meet us individualy . are you hiring a car or will you be traveling by the use of a bono card ? :devil::devil2: :flatcap:

I would assume she'll be taking the fastest method....in the opposite direction..:lol:

LUCKY
29-11-2013, 12:56
:flatcap:
I would assume she'll be taking the fastest method....in the opposite direction..:lol:

What from the airport or las americas ? I was wondering if your quote had any reference to me ?:whistle:

TOTO 99
29-11-2013, 13:00
:flatcap:

What from the airport or las americas ? I was wondering if your quote had any reference to me ?:whistle:

Yes, I can't deny it...I was referring to you...........this young lady has had enough stress...and you're setting up Bill Smart's Circus over on the Golf..:lol:

Malteser Monkey
29-11-2013, 13:05
and you're setting up Bill Smart's Circus over on the Golf..:lol:

Oooooo :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

LUCKY
29-11-2013, 13:12
Yes, I can't deny it...I was referring to you...........this young lady has had enough stress...and you're setting up Bill Smart's Circus over on the Golf..:lol:
Well we aint short of Monkeys , and you my friend can certainly Snap, Hope you don't bite:cheeky: Be careful i feel poetry mode coming on !!!!

marbro8
29-11-2013, 13:25
Yes, I can't deny it...I was referring to you...........this young lady has had enough stress...and you're setting up Bill Smart's Circus over on the Golf..:lol:i wouldn't be unduly worried toto, if 30 people said they will be there then it will be about 10:lol:

TOTO 99
29-11-2013, 13:25
Well we aint short of Monkeys , and you my friend can certainly Snap, Hope you don't bite:cheeky: Be careful i feel poetry mode coming on !!!!

No, not the poetry treatment........

How about.....

Lucky has a meeting
That I don't like the look of
If he ever invites me
I'll be telling him to...............:lol:

candy2411
29-11-2013, 13:31
as I previously said in post 2, the warm weather tends to make people more sociable and friendly

Obviously I wouldn't expect this to happen in Yorkshire, the nasty ,cold winter tends to make the inhabitants the same! Apologies to the majority of Yorkshire, but if the cap fits !!##!!##

LUCKY
29-11-2013, 13:32
i wouldn't be unduly worried toto, if 30 people said they will be there then it will be about 10:lol:

What so many , we could be queuing for the bar then ?:flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
29-11-2013, 13:46
What so many , we could be queuing for the bar then ?:flatcap:

that'll be 9 - you'll find Angusjim outside tanning hi legs:cheeky:

melm
29-11-2013, 15:35
that'll be 9 - you'll find Angusjim outside tanning hi legs:cheeky:

Nae change there is nae sun :cheeky: