PDA

View Full Version : Travel Ticket for 24 December from Gatwick north return on 7th January to South Tenerife

sugarbabe
28-11-2013, 12:53
HI PEOPLE ANY ONE WANT TO BYE A RETURN FLIGHT FORM GATWICK NORTH TO TENERIFE ,
AS I BOOKED 2 BUT FRIEND CANT GO NOW
THIS IS FROM GATWICK TO TENERIFE
TENERIFE TO GATWICK
WILL NEED TO GIVE ME DETAILS AND MEET AT AIRPORT AS BOOKED IN A PACKAGE

if you wish to join me in the whole package pls ask me ,as it is advertised else where

CHEER S SUGAR. :tiphat:

sunseeker
28-11-2013, 13:59
Why r u shouting?

sugarbabe
28-11-2013, 14:09
why are you bothered lol

candy2411
28-11-2013, 17:14
might be an idea to mention a price for the ticket and say whether you're likely to share accommodation if this is part of the package.

Accomodation at Christmas may be a problem at this late stage if not already booked.

Susief
28-11-2013, 17:26
might be an idea to mention a price for the ticket and say whether you're likely to share accommodation if this is part of the package.

Accomodation at Christmas may be a problem at this late stage if not already booked.

Also depends on airline but the person would have to pay for name change on flights.

sugarbabe
28-11-2013, 18:09
Hi and thank you , there is room to share as it is a package, and i am coming on my own ,have put adverts else where ,
i really dont mind the traveling as i do often, on my own , but would be nice to meet up with other,s .
as its xmas ,will take note s of all places people tell me about ,was out with a child last yr as im a children,s nanny
loved the zoo so hoping i get to go back, anyone wishing to join me ,pls do :welcome:

candy2411
28-11-2013, 20:47
Hope you get someone to join you, but if you don't......although I'm sure you'd prefer someone your own age, have you a niece say or family friend who would enjoy a break from traditional Christmas.

Wish I could join you but I'll be a slave to the kitchen cooking for 8 people on Christmas Day.....I know where I'd rather be !!