PDA

View Full Version : I had a great flight with Norwegian Air

mcroft
02-12-2013, 12:11
Just been with Norwegian Air
Very well run, good flight pleasant staff good times no hassle
good prices, makes Ryanair look 3rd class
Only problem only go from Gatwick............................ Please go from Manchester

beekay
02-12-2013, 21:24
Only problem only go from Gatwick............................ Please go from Manchester

Hi Mcroft

Totally agree with you - Norwegian Air are first class ....... and I am very pleased that they go from Gatwick ^_^

marbro8
02-12-2013, 21:43
they will probably start offering more air routs when they get more of a foothold here in the uk;)

beekay
02-12-2013, 22:18
We have booked for 7 days in March and 17 days in late August. The cost for both return flights totalled £570 !! :D

BobMac
03-12-2013, 13:06
You need to be careful what you book though as not all their flights are direct - some of their flights to and from Gatwick are via Scandinavia !!!

mcroft
04-12-2013, 11:46
NOT FOR £39.00 THEYRE NOT AND IF THEY ARE WE CAN HAVE A FEW DAYS THERE,,,but I always check

macdonald5
04-12-2013, 17:46

And Glasgow or Edinburgh would be great !!

mcroft
04-12-2013, 18:08
After putting up with Ryanair and I keep saying well they are cheap so we get on sit still and say nowt and buy nowt, with their endless selling scratch cards etc....
Norwegian were like a breath of fresh air....... but GATWICK or............................
Someone else get there act together UP NORTH- - PLEASE

marbro8
04-12-2013, 18:31
After putting up with Ryanair and I keep saying well they are cheap so we get on sit still and say nowt and buy nowt, with their endless selling scratch cards etc....
Norwegian were like a breath of fresh air....... but GATWICK or............................
Someone else get there act together UP NORTH- - PLEASEto be honest every one moans about ryanair and they are anything but cheap, our flights cost us about £600 in may and october, but with that comes seats with extra leg room even though we are only 5ft 4"lol, priority boarding, so no waiting in long queue's, two suitcases at 15kg each and two hand luggage at 10kg, and booking in on line, they look after you as long as you have paid for it, and they are always on time

princessmonika
04-12-2013, 19:32
my friend just went back to UK with norwegia air they has free wifi-- what about that pity they don't fly from dublin

marbro8
04-12-2013, 20:02
my friend just went back to UK with norwegia air they has free wifi-- what about that pity they don't fly from dublinpity they don't fly from birmingham but as i said if they get a foothold in the uk market who knows?;)

warbey
04-12-2013, 21:26
pity they don't fly from birmingham but as i said if they get a foothold in the uk market who knows?;)

They have a couple of Dreamliners on the way and are looking for Gatwick to the States slots too.

Good chance they will expand, which should make it more competitive.................to a lot of Destinations...?

Megaloo
04-12-2013, 23:58
I believe they do fly form Manchester and Liverpool may have looked at the wrong bit but sure I read it somewhere.

Gbgzer88
09-12-2013, 04:35
Can only agree used Norwegian last time to and from Tenerife, worked smooth.
I acctually had 3 seats by myself on the flight home to Sweden.

Megaloo
09-12-2013, 10:08
Just booked flights to go back in May 2014 for £35 each suitcase £16, not coming back with them as the flight does not land until very late and with a disabled Husband he does not like late flights, so coming back BA at £84 including luggage.

Ecky Thump
02-10-2018, 22:12
I've just heard from LindaD that Norwegian Air no longer fly direct from Edinburgh to Tenerife, so Ryanair will be happy about that.

LindaD
02-10-2018, 22:15
I've just heard from LindaD that Norwegian Air no longer fly direct from Edinburgh to Tenerife, so Ryanair will be happy about that.

:cry::crying2::cry::cry:

bennoa1
11-10-2018, 13:50
Landed back to BHX on Tuesday night and there was a Norwegian plane there but checked the website and they don't fly from BHX so confused. Thought they may have started flights again but appears not.