PDA

View Full Version : Break ins in Fairway Village, Golf Del Sur

Len77
05-12-2013, 11:24
FAIRWAY VILLAGE.

Take care.

3 break ins to properties in last 3 days. Keep you eyes open !

sundownersvince
05-12-2013, 15:43
Street sign at the end of the road says FARWAY Village, always disturbed me that has, didnt disturb the burglars though. I will be keeping my eyes skinned next week. I dont miss much. ;)

Len77
05-12-2013, 16:34
Yet another attempted break in yesterday.

princessmonika
06-12-2013, 07:24
so it is starting again-- we had the same in amarilla golf 2 years ago- so everybody keep eyes and ears open= and always lock your doors and windows:pirate:

dede
06-12-2013, 23:52
I'm afraid it's that time of the year again and unfortunately fairway village is ideal for robbers who don't get caught, there's too many nooks and crannys for them to hide, just have to be extra careful with security at this time of the year.

marbro8
07-12-2013, 00:09
I'm afraid it's that time of the year again and unfortunately fairway village is ideal for robbers who don't get caught, there's too many nooks and crannys for them to hide, just have to be extra careful with security at this time of the year.don't think you are the only one's guy's because here in the uk we have had quite a few as well, on the industrial estate my wife works on they have had 4 ram raids this week, and 2 of our neighbough's have been robed:angry:, it is not a tenerife thing it is a global thing

slodgedad
07-12-2013, 00:40
don't think you are the only one's guy's because here in the uk we have had quite a few as well, on the industrial estate my wife works on they have had 4 ram raids this week, and 2 of our neighbough's have been robed:angry:, it is not a tenerife thing it is a global thing

Same every year. Run up to Christmas is the time you need to make sure you are secure.

It's always been the time when richer pickings are to be had.

Used to be the week before Christmas but these days, because shopping gets earlier and earlier, goodies are there to be nickked from the end of November