PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Long term rental for 6 months + in Adeje, Callao Salvaje area

synhide
09-12-2013, 12:36
Hi All

I am looking for a 2/3 bed accommodation in Callao Salvaje or near to this area from Feb 2014 for at least 6 months.

We are thinking of a permanent move so want to test out the waters to see how we settle in, it will mainly be for myself and my four year old daughter as my husband works in Iraq and will be joining us when on his leave periods.

I have tried to get hold of local estate agents in this area but am finding difficult to make contact.

Thanks for any support offered

Heidi

Tom & Sharon
09-12-2013, 15:17
Try giving Young Golfer a ring at the office

http://propertiesareus.com/tenerife-rentals/

synhide
09-12-2013, 16:32
Thanks, has he got a name though or should I just use "young golfer" as I will fill out the enquiry form.

Heidi

Tom & Sharon
09-12-2013, 17:03
Thanks, has he got a name though or should I just use "young golfer" as I will fill out the enquiry form.

Heidi

Haha, he's called Stuart, but will probably answer to anything!

lesbroz
10-12-2013, 15:42
Try Tenerife Business Services - Mike. He is based in Callao Salvaje. Shame you didn't want to come from March, as my apartment is empty for 6 months then.

synhide
10-12-2013, 16:00
Thanks, by the way its going it might be March!!!! have found so many places we like but no one gets back to us, very frustrating as want to know where we will be moving to so i can start looking at the area properly.

Thanks again

heidi

lesbroz
10-12-2013, 18:10
Thanks, by the way its going it might be March!!!! have found so many places we like but no one gets back to us, very frustrating as want to know where we will be moving to so i can start looking at the area properly.

Thanks again

heidi

Send me a private message regarding the areas you are looking at and I will try and give some advice.

Tom & Sharon
10-12-2013, 19:02

Thanks again

heidi

I think you'll find a lot of agents never update their websites. The ads you're looking at could be ancient!

slodgedad
10-12-2013, 21:00
I think you'll find a lot of agents never update their websites. The ads you're looking at could be ancient!
Good point, S. I'm amazed at how many people reply to or ask questions to something that may have been posted months, or even years before.

Always check dates before you go any further!!

shirley43
09-01-2014, 23:11
Hi synhide, have you had any luck with rental properties??
I too am having the problem of nobody ever returning emails or calls, very frustrating :-(