PDA

View Full Version : Animal Chat Are pets allowed on the Amarilla Golf complex?

rfos2
09-12-2013, 14:19
Hi,
are owners permitted to keep a dog on this resort?

regards
Bob:wow

karinagal
09-12-2013, 15:52
What's the name of the complex you're on? On Pebble Beach there are dogs and cats everywhere...!

rfos2
09-12-2013, 16:47
Hi,
thanks for your response, we are travelling over tomorrow to view a couple of properties on Virgo and Fairways, however I have enquired about a 3 to 6 month rental until we find exactly what we want, but a couple of replies have said that dogs are not allowed, and I don't just want to rely on the Estate Agents say so,

regards
Bob

Tom & Sharon
09-12-2013, 17:01
I don't think they're allowed on Fairways, because it's a timeshare resort.

To my knowledge though, you have a legal right to keep an animal in a residential apartment, so you should be fine with the others.

We're on Palm Gardens, and there are loads of dogs.

princessmonika
09-12-2013, 18:01
rfos ,,did you mean the people renting the apartment to you don't want you to have a dog??????????

rfos2
09-12-2013, 18:08
Hi Tom and Sharon,
do you live there permanently? would you mind if we picked your brains about a few things?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

hi,
no, they said in their responses to my rental enquiries that dogs are not allowed on the complex.

Tom & Sharon
09-12-2013, 19:58
Hi Tom and Sharon,
do you live there permanently? would you mind if we picked your brains about a few things?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

hi,
no, they said in their responses to my rental enquiries that dogs are not allowed on the complex.

Hi,

Ask away. Either on here or pm.

rfos2
09-12-2013, 22:10
Hi Tom and Sharon,
I have sent you an email, not quite sure how the forum works if you do not receive it please let me know and I will forward you my email address,

regards
Bob

slodgedad
09-12-2013, 22:20
Hi Tom and Sharon,
I have sent you an email, not quite sure how the forum works if you do not receive it please let me know and I will forward you my email address,

regards
Bob
To send a PM, click on the User's name and a drop down box appears. Click on Private Message and away you go.

Tom & Sharon
09-12-2013, 23:08
Hi Tom and Sharon,

regards
Bob

Got it Bob and replied. Hope you get it OK.