PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have any news about Darrell Dean Walker's family since his passing?

jonnybravo
10-12-2013, 21:32
doe's anyone know how Darrell dean walkers widow is coping now after
he passed away,he is sadley missed everytime we visit Tenerife.we had
many great nights of entertainment over many years of Darrell at deborahs
bar

JGreenland
05-01-2015, 04:23
Please delete any threads about my father. Both my mum, Julia, and I are unhappy seeing this.
It is not your business to discuss in public. If you 'd like to know more about our family, contact us directly.
Thank you. PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.
I am Darrell's son, Jonathan Greenland.

Leam_Lin
05-01-2015, 07:56
Please delete any threads about my father. Both my mum, Julia, and I are unhappy seeing this.
It is not your business to discuss in public. If you 'd like to know more about our family, contact us directly.

I feel certain that there is no-one on the Tenerife Forum who wishes to discuss your family.

The last comment was in 2013 - in no way was this a discussion.

admin
06-01-2015, 19:28

We do not normally delete threads because it upsets the continuity of the forum, however we can and will close it.

In future, if you have a problem with a post or thread on the forum please report it to the moderators, as it clearly states at the bottom of every page on the forum :

POSTS ON TENERIFE FORUM ARE NOT ACTIVELY MONITORED
Please click the "Report Post" button under any post which may breach our terms of use.

So unless you report it, we may not be aware of its existence or that it has caused offence.

To report a post or thread, please click the Report to Moderators button that is located at the bottom left of each post. It looks like this : 5746

You will then get a pop-up box in which you can explain the problem.

A moderator will review the post or thread when they come online and act on the report if it requires it.

You won't usually receive a PM or notification about any action, as moderator actions are usually only ever discussed with the member who made to post initially.

jonnybravo
07-01-2015, 13:31
I am very sorry if I upset any of your family Mr Greenland,i assure you it was not my intention.
Regards David

Ecky Thump
07-01-2015, 14:45
I am very sorry if I upset any of your family Mr Greenland,i assure you it was not my intention.
Regards David

Personally speaking, I saw from you a genuine post of concern for a family who have suffered a loss.

admin
07-01-2015, 23:49
Regards David

I have merged your new thread with the old existing one. We understand that as the thread was closed you felt you had to start a new thread, and it's also apparent that your original sentiments in starting your first thread were not meant to cause offence or intended to be malicious, so you feel you want to post an apology, however the family did request that these was no further discussion on the public boards and therefore asked for the thread to be closed - and it was for that reason.

In which case, it would be better, if you want to talk to the family via the medium of the forum a private message may be a better option. To PM Mr. JGreenland directly, CLICK HERE (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=35969) and type your message into the page that comes up. That way Mr. Greenland and only him will see and read the message.

I hope this helps :)