PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones Hits Mobile - still recommended?

DaveCull
12-12-2013, 15:52
I'm looking for a pay-as-you-go mobile+sim with minimal usage. Just calls and texts really.
I know Hits was being touted as a good service a while back, but are you all satisfied with the value & service you've received?

chifleta
12-12-2013, 20:14
yup, been using it for about 4 or 5 years, no complaints. Mind you, I literally use it for texts and calls between hubby, son and me... we all have Hits.

slodgedad
13-12-2013, 00:25
Me too. Happy with 'em. Whole family changed at the same time, 2 years ago, as it's free between HITS customers.

Andy0210
13-12-2013, 01:57
I changed from Hits to Mas Movil and have reduced my costs considerably. I use my phone for business and also internet whilst out at work, I prepay 15€ for internet and 10€ for prepaid calls monthly, anything i use above that i pay on auto debit from the bank at 20€ a time when my balance hits 5€.
I think i perhaps pay 20€ a month on top of the prepaid amounts, when i was on Hits i was topping up 10€ every two days or so.
It may be good value if you are a low user but if you are a frequent user then Mas is the way forward.

slodgedad
13-12-2013, 02:13
I changed from Hits to Mas Movil and have reduced my costs considerably. I use my phone for business and also internet whilst out at work, I prepay 15€ for internet and 10€ for prepaid calls monthly, anything i use above that i pay on auto debit from the bank at 20€ a time when my balance hits 5€.
I think i perhaps pay 20€ a month on top of the prepaid amounts, when i was on Hits i was topping up 10€ every two days or so.
It may be good value if you are a low user but if you are a frequent user then Mas is the way forward.

I agree if you need internet, but I thought the OP was asking calls and texts only.

chifleta
13-12-2013, 09:20
I'm with slodgehead. Mine is minimal usage so don't need an all singing dancing system. I spend 5 euros a month on my mobile if possible ;) luckily nowadays don't need it for more.

Richard Est Agt
13-12-2013, 11:38
I used Hits / Direct Telecom for my first year here. Good customer service and value. However after making use of the option to "pause" our contract during 6 months back in the UK, Direct telecom could not reconnect us to internet. However, oddly enough, Orange could. I have recently switched to the Orange "Canguru" deal ... in which I get unlimited mobile to mobile calls, ISDN, phone and some free international calls for EUR45 + IGIC per month. So far we are very satisfied with this!

fritzy
19-12-2013, 15:36
The Hits website has a resonable amount of info in english. http://www.hitsmobile.es/en/home . Although it can be very confusing trying to compare different providers and packages.