PDA

View Full Version : Employment Work?

haza1234
12-12-2013, 23:22
I'm going to Santa Cruz on the15th December and would like to find work. I'm 23 Male, And English speaking.

If anyone could help I'd appreciate
it :)

Thank you

Harry.

slodgedad
13-12-2013, 00:16
Why not post in the Jobs Wanted section HERE (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/forumdisplay.php?29-Tenerife-Jobs-Wanted-amp-Vacancies)?

GemmaMc
13-12-2013, 13:27
hey i use to live in tenerife, and im thinking of moving back out there. But i will be going south because last time i went to the north and ended up having to come back to ireland because i couldnt get work in the north (puerto de la cruz) this was mainly because of the language, although i did know spanish i didnt know enough ! i only knew how to chat with my friends not enough to get work. and also because of the amount of people out of jobs that are residence in tenerife never mind the english flying over just trying to find work and fail. I would suggest the south because theres more english speaking jobs available. But i suppose you never know, maybe i just didnt look hard enough for work, and youll find something in the north! Best of luck!