PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Where can I buy a safe?

bigbite
17-12-2013, 09:47
where can i buy a safe or has any one got one for sale

Stoney
17-12-2013, 10:22
DIY Shops sell them

lynnangela
17-12-2013, 12:58
We bought a very good size safe in Los Cristianos a few weeks ago from the hardware shop in the centre just by the church. It cost €220 including tax, delivery and installation and was installed about 3 hours after we purchased it. Its big enough for our 17 inch screen laptops and other items. It has a normal key lock and the dial lock as well, which can be used or not as you choose. They have a really good selection of safes in the shop there, the guy speaks very good English and the installer also spoke very good English. Our safe was not the dearest by any means, there were plenty of cheaper ones but we needed one big enough to take laptops. All their prices include installation and delivery. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

bigbite
17-12-2013, 19:01
thats like saying you can rent a house from a estate agent ( diy shops sell them)

junglejim
17-12-2013, 19:28
DIY shop at CC Abora in El Camison sell all types too.
Someone was selling on on here a few weks ago.

Stoney
17-12-2013, 20:44
ok then heres a small list of DIY shops in South Tenerife, unfortuneatly I can't recall their names. 2 in Las Chafiris one either side of the road, one below Electric shop in CC Abora El Camison, one just up the road from Laguna 1 towards motorway, one next to Mare Verde apts, one in Adeje town centre near Hiper Trebol, one in the main thoroughfare Los Cristianos same pedestrian street as La Fortuna restaurant. prices range from 35 euro to hundreds depends on the size you want.

bigbite
17-12-2013, 21:54
thanks every one

slodgedad
17-12-2013, 22:14
Chafiras hardware store in Las Chafiras has a good selection from basic economy types to top quality.

tracy hampshire
18-12-2013, 22:40
we have a great big one that you can cement into the wall if you re interested, depends how safe you want to be xxx

Jabba43
22-12-2013, 14:38
Just curious are you guys buying a safe for normal living( live here permanently), because you have a holiday home or because you have a holiday home that your guests need to store stuff to feel safe?