PDA

View Full Version : Other Bridge Clubs in South of island tound to Los Gigantes

juniemo
17-12-2013, 12:16
I'm hoping to play some contract bridge during December and January. I'd be grateful for any information on bridge clubs on the island. I see there are a few in Sante Cruz but I don't want to travel so far. Thanks

lynnangela
17-12-2013, 13:05
I would love to learn to play bridge, although I would probably be pants at it! but ive always wanted to learn. Maybe some members would like to get together to form a local bridge club?

juniemo
20-12-2013, 16:19
I'll let you know if there are any responses

Noble Kirk
05-12-2015, 22:06
There are plenty of opportunities for residents and visitors to play bridge in Tenerife. Just go to Google: Bridge in Tenerife and click on bridge-clubs-tenerife.

juniemo
08-12-2015, 21:26
There are plenty of opportunities for residents and visitors to play bridge in Tenerife. Just go to Google: Bridge in Tenerife and click on bridge-clubs-tenerife.

I'd be grateful if you gave me the names or locations of any clubs because I have had no success with your suggestion which displays very old and obsolete sites.

Noble Kirk
09-12-2015, 09:08
Please try again. It's annoying about the old entries. Sometimes we are as far back as page 4 on Google. Where will you be staying?

Ricman
09-12-2015, 10:57
I seem to remember seeing a video about the Arona Gran hotel in Los Cristianos & it mentioned being a venue for South Tenerife Bridge Club. Maybe contact them ?

Noble Kirk
09-12-2015, 11:32
Thanks Ricman. We have a Bridge Club in Los Cristianos. We meet 1.15pm every Wednesday and Friday throughout the year, at El Comodoro Aparthotel. Visitors always welcome.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

We have Bridge Clubs in Los Cristianos, Las Gigantes, Puerto de la Cruz and Costa del Silencio.

juniemo
09-12-2015, 13:10
Please try again. It's annoying about the old entries. Sometimes we are as far back as page 4 on Google. Where will you be staying?

A group of us will be staying in Calle Salvaje and we have played in Arona Gran in previous years