PDA

View Full Version : Other Trying to find long lost friends

Cozy
18-12-2013, 14:17
Hi everyone,

I know this is a bit of a long shot, but I will give it a whirl anyway, see what happens. I am trying to trace four ladies who I first met in 1975 in Prestatyn, North Wales. They were members of a very talented all female pop group, and in 1975 they emigrated to Tenerife where they very quickly managed to establish themselves living and working on the entertainment circuit. I know they were still in Tenerife as recently as the late 1990s. I have a feeling their group was called "Sonic" and one of them may have been called Jo. They will all be aged in their late 50's now, and for all I know they may still be living in Tenerife. Does this story ring any bells with anybody ? Please let me know if you can put me back in touch with them, it's really important that I make contact.

Malteser Monkey
18-12-2013, 14:48
Hi everyone,

I know this is a bit of a long shot, but I will give it a whirl anyway, see what happens. I am trying to trace four ladies who I first met in 1975 in Prestatyn, North Wales. They were members of a very talented all female pop group, and in 1975 they emigrated to Tenerife where they very quickly managed to establish themselves living and working on the entertainment circuit. I know they were still in Tenerife as recently as the late 1990s. I have a feeling their group was called "Sonic" and one of them may have been called Jo. They will all be aged in their late 50's now, and for all I know they may still be living in Tenerife. Does this story ring any bells with anybody ? Please let me know if you can put me back in touch with them, it's really important that I make contact.

I'll make a few enquires with some of the old sorts on here see if the can help you

then some that don't post anymore I'll email for you

and welcome :welcome:

Cozy
18-12-2013, 15:40
Thanks for that, I really appreciate it !

Malteser Monkey
19-12-2013, 11:12
not heard anything yet

junglejim
19-12-2013, 11:38
You might have more luck on here !

https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenerifeentertainers/