PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to everyone who helped get Tenerife Forum back on line

candy2411
30-05-2011, 20:11
title says it all really.... thanks all concerned:):):)great to have the forum back and good luck in restoring the lost data

slodgedad
30-05-2011, 23:49
Welcome back.......

willowlily
26-07-2011, 19:20
since the forum was set up i have seen many members i recognise from the old forum
but there is one name that i have hoped would pop up, her anecdotes were very amusing and we all loved her, where are you ANNALFREDO i think we would knowif she posted under another name we would soon recognise her quirky offbeat sense of humour come back anna

Goforgold
26-07-2011, 19:26
since the forum was set up i have seen many members i recognise from the old forum
but there is one name that i have hoped would pop up, her anecdotes were very amusing and we all loved her, where are you ANNALFREDO i think we would knowif she posted under another name we would soon recognise her quirky offbeat sense of humour come back anna

Funny you should post this, I was only thinking of her myself a couple of days ago, and wondered where she was. :)

doreen
26-07-2011, 19:38
Funny you should post this, I was only thinking of her myself a couple of days ago, and wondered where she was. :)

AnnaA knows we are here and that she would be welcome - I have told her that twice in person .... hopefully, she will take the hint :)