PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 36 year construction worker and 33 year waitress lot of experience/home help educatet

martin1977
20-12-2013, 02:39
we are a young couple looking for work in the south of Tenerife in the second half of 2014, around September / October because we are moving to the island permanently

:female:Tina educatet as home helps, and can also work in nursing homes and have worked with it for approx. 5 years
She has a lot of experience as a waitress

:male:Martin not educatet, but has a lot of experience in the construction industry
he can drive excavator up to 10 tonnes, normal sized dump truck, shovel and more in art
In addition, he has worked with cars since he was 14 years old, and therefore also most but facilitate repairs on cars have finally worked on cars in 2012 and 2013 :hello:

bonitatime
20-12-2013, 07:41
The construction industry here right now is almost non existant.
If you are really keen to come save up so you have enough money to survive 6 months. Learn Spanish before you come as this will give you better access to the job market and try not to burn your bridges at home. It is hard here but I have seen people come in the last 2/3 years and are doing ok. You are unlikely to earn a lot but there are advantages

martin1977
30-07-2014, 18:44
Thank you for you post i hope we will get a job we have build some good contacts on the island

marbro8
30-07-2014, 20:17
Thank you for you post i hope we will get a job we have build some good contacts on the islandthe only way i would settle in tenerife is to retire, i would never contemplate trying to find a job, unless i wanted to live hand to mouth,but there are the odd few that either have fantastic luck or have enough money to sustain their dream indefinitely:wink2:, i just hope you have some luck:wink2: