PDA

View Full Version : Health Information wanted about the dental surgery in Los Cristianos for implants

tabbygirl
21-12-2013, 09:09
my husband is thinking of having dental implants in the surgery on the church square in los christianos. any info would
be appreciated. he has a full set of false teeth at the moment but has never been comfortable with them.

essexeddie
21-12-2013, 21:18
Very expensive I would have thought.

BoPeep
22-12-2013, 12:08
My husband has been going through implants and has found it expensive and painful but who knows whether it is worth it until its all over.

Google 'dental implants' that gives you a good idea but, depending on your husband, it may be a good idea for you to look first!

melm
22-12-2013, 14:47
my husband is thinking of having dental implants in the surgery on the church square in los christianos. any info would
be appreciated. he has a full set of false teeth at the moment but has never been comfortable with them.

Use the search button for dental implants ....top right hand side of this page. There are a few recommendations there.

I've had a few done yes they are expensive and a bit painful at the time. Worth it ? in my opinion yes.

You can also have a look on You Tube to see how they are done but its a bit off putting .

carolethatch
22-12-2013, 16:59
I have had implants for about 12 years and yes they were expensive, but the last two I had done were done in a different way, and hardly knew I had them done. As in all things they improve methods all the time. My dentist went to Sweden to learn the technique,, and was lecturing in our local hospital to students showing the technique.

Tenerife Sun
30-12-2013, 10:43
I had two implants last year and there was no pain or discomfort. If I had realised how easy it was I would have done it a long time ago. The result was worth every penny. I had mine done in Puerto de la Cruz.

Ecky Thump
13-04-2015, 11:00
Dental implant is very expensive but also have many advantages. Dental implant just look and feel like your own teeth. They are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent. Dental implants don't require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does.

When are you going to divulge what your financial interest in Dental Care is?:whistle: