PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Please can you help with accomodation in south Tenerife from 29 December

caznclive2012
22-12-2013, 14:35
I'm in a dilema I have booked flights last week to go to Tenerife on 29th Dec for 2 weeks but have tried and tried everywhere to get accommodation in Adeje, PDLA or Christianos, tried all tour operators, Owers Direct, Home Away, Holiday Lettings etc etc but to no avail. I really would need somewhere to stay fo first 5 nights as after 3rd Jan, there is available accommodation in hotels. Please can anyoe help us. Threre's just me and my husband travelling. I've been onto flight company Thomsons :ashamed:but they refuse to transfer us to another destination. Thank you and look forward to any advise.:spin:

Angusjim
22-12-2013, 15:09
I'm in a dilema I have booked flights last week to go to Tenerife on 29th Dec for 2 weeks but have tried and tried everywhere to get accommodation in Adeje, PDLA or Christianos, tried all tour operators, Owers Direct, Home Away, Holiday Lettings etc etc but to no avail. I really would need somewhere to stay fo first 5 nights as after 3rd Jan, there is available accommodation in hotels. Please can anyoe help us. Threre's just me and my husband travelling. I've been onto flight company Thomsons :ashamed:but they refuse to transfer us to another destination. Thank you and look forward to any advise.:spin:

Try here http://hotels.travelsupermarket.com/SearchResults.aspx?languageCode=EN&currencyCode=GBP&destination=place:Tenerife&ch or
http://www.alpharooms.com/accommodationresults?accommodationSearchKey=dd1cd9 29-877c-438f-94b7-7b93dc487140&noAvailability=False#?pageNumber=1&sortType=1&sortDirection=1

primrose
22-12-2013, 15:32

There is some availability, but the prices are outrageous.3 Star Hotels are as much as 3000 Pounds for 4 nights.The cheapest I found was nearly 700 Pounds for 4 nights. I have just booked 2 Double Rooms in a Hotel in Santa Cruz for 92 Pounds a night for both.