PDA

View Full Version : New on the forum

shawy
23-12-2013, 21:33
hi all,
i would just like to introduce my self.
my name is nathalie (24) and i am married to craig ( nearly 31) we have a 21 month old daughter, met each other in cyprus and now live in the uk.
we have our house up for sale and are looking to move as soon as the house is sold we hope this hapens soon as were fed up here.
Both done a fair bit of traveling. my husband was born here in the uk ( sheffield) i have grown up in holland both my parents are dutch.
we are looking for a new life something we feel like we can bring our daughter Emily up. we have been to tenerife a few times and we think this is the right place the move for us ( we know unemployment rates are high). my husband Craig has been in cyprus for 3 months i have lived there for just over a year and i feel like tenerife is in a way similar to that. we both know its not gona be easy but definitely not scared of hard work. looking forward to getting to know people. x

warbey
23-12-2013, 21:57
Hi, and welcome.

There is a lot of Information available here about moving.

I wish You the best of luck..

theslaters
23-12-2013, 23:22
Why sell house prices are set to rise 10% next year !! rent it out dip a toe in the water see how it goes always got something to go back to if it all goes tits up..
I wish you well but reading between the lines it's a hard at the moment.

poker
23-12-2013, 23:43
House prices go up 10% . . . Lol

Who has the money ( or wil lend you more) in future to pay more for houses ?

LUCKY
23-12-2013, 23:55
:welcome: Hope you realise you dreams:flatcap:

marbro8
24-12-2013, 00:36
welcome to the forum and good luck;)

melm
24-12-2013, 13:41
and a warm welcome from me :goodluck::welcome:

Malteser Monkey
24-12-2013, 13:51
A snowy welsh Welcome from me !:hello:

shawy
03-01-2014, 23:47
hi all thanks for the replys, as we you can see we have lives in a few different countries and i personally hope this will be 3d time lucky :). we are fed up here in the uk and to be ableto give it a go we need to sell the house, our daugther is still not going to school so we have time to look for that when we are there with out any presure or rush to sort that plus shes youngh and would pick the language up easy. we have started to learn spanish so we should know at least the basics before we go. could any one give me some idea as to where to start. you need an NIE before you can rent a house get a job buy a car etc but to be) able to get a NIE you need an address. any help and advice would be welcome. oh and where do you live or would advise us to go for living and buying an established business ( north or south) sorry not sure where to post this bit.

slodgedad
04-01-2014, 23:43
Hola and :welcome:to the Forum.