PDA

View Full Version : Other Has Calzados Navarro, in Puerto de la Cruz, closed or moved?

Rodders
24-12-2013, 17:31
Does anybody know if the shoe shop Navarro, which used to be based in the Martiniez Centre in Puerto de la Cruz have relocated, or gone
into liquidation?

Your help/response would be much appreciated.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Rodders

Megaloo
24-12-2013, 19:27
They also had a branch at Oratava right near the Bus Station and another in the shopping centre in the Carrefour shopping centre just as you change from the @North to South motorway near Fred OLsen, Cannot be of anymore help as I have not been to either place recently. I am sad that closed as I used that shop a fair bit.

Rickiebear
24-12-2013, 19:57
Hi, the branch was still at the Oratava bus station last month, when I was there. I think it closed in the Martiniez as it was the only store left in that part of the centre.

Rodders
25-12-2013, 16:08
Many thanks Rickiebear, I will La Oratava a go.
Merry Christmas
Rodders

Rickiebear
25-12-2013, 17:12
Another favorite store was 'No1', but that again that closed in Martiniez, and in Santa Cruz. But I noticed one was still open in Icod, where there were the usual great bargains.

Rodders
26-12-2013, 23:31
Hi, the branch was still at the Oratava bus station last month, when I was there. I think it closed in the Martiniez as it was the only store left in that part of the centre.

Rickiebear,

I went to La Oratava today and I can confirm that the shop is open at the bus station. Navarro left the Martianez Centre because of the high rent requested.
Many thanks again, and I got my shoes I always buy there.

Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year.

Rodders

Rodders
28-12-2013, 11:17
Another favorite store was 'No1', but that again that closed in Martiniez, and in Santa Cruz. But I noticed one was still open in Icod, where there were the usual great bargains.

Rickiebear,

We were in Tacaronte yesterday, and there is a No 1 store there as well.