PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Static caravan

ptpaul
26-12-2013, 18:08
Hi, I am looking for a sited static caravan for sale, 2 / 3 bedrooms, Ideally fully equipped and furnished for family holidays but will consider vans requiring a little TLC. (Price range upto around £15K).

Susief
26-12-2013, 22:36
Hi, I am looking for a sited static caravan for sale, 2 / 3 bedrooms, Ideally fully equipped and furnished for family holidays but will consider vans requiring a little TLC. (Price range upto around £15K).

You'll not find anything for that budget on Camping Nauta.

Most start at £20k up to £40k+

If it's just for 1-2 holidays a year you're better off renting.

ptpaul
27-12-2013, 14:42
Thanks Susief. Is Camping Nauta the only site on the island do you know ? I have looked through a few other websites and found a couple of vans for sale on Camping Nauta. One for £4k and the other was around £5k ? They were old adverts posted in 2011 I think, so I am hoping I get lucky, hence the post on this forum.

Susief
27-12-2013, 15:19
Thanks Susief. Is Camping Nauta the only site on the island do you know ? I have looked through a few other websites and found a couple of vans for sale on Camping Nauta. One for £4k and the other was around £5k ? They were old adverts posted in 2011 I think, so I am hoping I get lucky, hence the post on this forum.

They aren't statics. One I know she wanted 4,500 but has ended up handing it over to her friend as owed quite a bit of rent and was only a 2 berth tourer.
The other at 5k is a tourer with lots of add ons.
There is another permanent site at Guia de Isora but it's in the middle of nowhere and well off the beaten track. It depends what you want.
Here's the website
http://www.campingelcastillodehimeche.com/?m=1

dotyb
27-12-2013, 17:45
hi, there are plenty of bargains on camping nauta at the moment , anything from £10-000 to £20-000, good idea is to go and look around and talk to people who live there hope this helps

Susief
27-12-2013, 17:59
hi, there are plenty of bargains on camping nauta at the moment , anything from £10-000 to £20-000, good idea is to go and look around and talk to people who live there hope this helps

I haven't seen any for £10k?

I advised Paul to stay for a week or two and see if he likes the place, not everyone's cup of tea, but we love it.

ptpaul
27-12-2013, 19:31
We are planning a trip over this coming year. We have friends that have a static on the site and also met a couple of the locals who live there earlier this year when we went to visit. On first impressions it would suit us down to the ground, but we have not actually stayed there for a holiday as yet. Hopefully we can get to know some more of the residents when we come over. If in the meantime you hear of anyone wanting to sell, feel free to pass on my details. Cheers.