PDA

View Full Version : On holiday in Golf del Sur 8th - 15th January 2014. Does anyone fancy meeting up?

Delboy77
31-12-2013, 15:34
My wife and I and another younger couple will be staying at the Aguamarina Golf Hotel from the 8th Jan to 15th Jan.
We are all naturists so will be visiting the various beaches folk on this site have recommended to us. If anyone is at a loose end and fancies joining us in the hotel or on the beach for a few drinks please contact me on this site so we can arrange something. We would appreciate any advice as to how we can get the most out of our stay.
Derek

essexeddie
31-12-2013, 15:38
There's a nudist beach (Plonker Beach) in Los Cristianos, opposite Paloma Beach apartments.
Its a natural beach with no facilities.

Delboy77
31-12-2013, 16:00
Thanks Essexeddie - Yes I know about that beach as my wife and I went on it when we stayed in Los Cristianos years ago when they were building the apartments. It was as you say a bit basic and very rocky.
We still talk of this beach to this day as it always reminds us of a guy with a red baseball cap that took a real shine to my wife and almost never left our sides whenever we ventured on the beach.
Derek

essexeddie
31-12-2013, 16:12
I used to have a red baseball cap but it wasn't me.

Delboy77
31-12-2013, 16:25
Just showed my wife your reply. Apart from having a good laugh she said are you sure because she seems to remember he had a Essex accent.

essexeddie
31-12-2013, 16:39
Well certainly have the accent.
I did frequent the beach as we had an apartment in Paloma Beach for twenty years. But I kept my shorts on, many didn't.

Delboy77
31-12-2013, 17:35
Hi,
Perhaps we will we go to "your" beach. Always wanted to meet a shy Essex guy.
I used to spend a lot of time at printers approving print runs in Basildon and Dagenham so have a met a few Essex guys and never met one I did not like.
Derek

essexeddie
31-12-2013, 18:02
That's what I like to hear lol

Not far from me as it happens, London to Romford then finally Benfleet.