PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Waitress/kitchen help required in Fañabé

stuart
01-01-2014, 17:17
Due to expansion and extra opening times we require a bubbly, energetic, hardworking English person to work between two busy tea rooms in playa fanabe.
This position is full time days only, working sometimes in the kitchen preparing food and other times waitressing, applicant must be able to work under pressure and work well within a team a contract will be given to the right person.
Please pm with your details.

Marouan
04-01-2014, 23:35
Due to expansion and extra opening times we require a bubbly, energetic, hardworking English person to work between two busy tea rooms in playa fanabe.
This position is full time days only, working sometimes in the kitchen preparing food and other times waitressing, applicant must be able to work under pressure and work well within a team a contract will be given to the right person.
Please pm with your details.
stuart. Hi do u still have this vacancy, where a outs is the job and I will come to speak with u, thanks

Susief
04-01-2014, 23:56
stuart. Hi do u still have this vacancy, where a outs is the job and I will come to speak with u, thanks

You need to PM them your details.

Malteser Monkey
04-01-2014, 23:58
You need to PM them your details.

are you the new mod ?:fpull::cheeky:

Susief
05-01-2014, 00:00
are you the new mod ?:fpull::cheeky:

No I am not you cheeky monkey but why don't people read ad? If I was employing somebody I'd expect them to read as and reply as required!

Malteser Monkey
05-01-2014, 00:08
No I am not you cheeky monkey but why don't people read ad? If I was employing somebody I'd expect them to read as and reply as required!

:bowdown:

I agree

slodgedad
05-01-2014, 00:19
I added the @ symbol to alert the OP that his post had been replied to.
It's a great tool that many overlook.

Malteser Monkey
05-01-2014, 00:23

There's many a tool I've overlooked :crazy:

stuart
05-01-2014, 20:55
We have now had quite a few applicants for this job, please can this thread be deleted.
thanks
Stuart

LUCKY
05-01-2014, 21:20
We have now had quite a few applicants for this job, please can this thread be deleted.
thanks
Stuart

There's many a tool I've overlooked :crazy:

I wonder what tool is required for this deleting mularky :flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
06-01-2014, 12:58
you need to ask for it to be closed - maybe pm admin

gemmajessica
13-07-2014, 19:37
Pm Sent :)