PDA

View Full Version : Other Need help, please read.

zerito84
02-01-2014, 16:27
Hello guys, im new here, first i want to wish you happy new year and all the best, well im not sure if its a correct section of the forum, but well my story is, i live in Tenerife since 10 years, never had problems, but now i have huge problems i lost my job and my flat and my girlfriend i cant pay the rent i literally had to stay on the street, thanks to some friend i stayed in his house but i have to move now, so yeah i dont really know what to do because i cant find a job here in the north ( Puerto de la Cruz ) and i dont have money to move to south or even dont have money for a food, im not here ask for money/donations, im just telling you my story, and i hope someone can help me somehow i would be very glad i accept any kind of help and im not joking or trolling here its very serious problem, yeah im in this bad situation and have a bit stress its normal i hope you understand what i feel, about me im not lazy person i love doing any kind of job and im very friendly person i born in Estonia and im 29 years old i speak English Spanish and Russian, drop me a pm if you can help me somehow or i can give you my phone humber, you can PM me or post here i will answer all your questions asap, thanks in advance and thanks for your time.

Best regards.

Mark.

candy2411
02-01-2014, 19:06
Sad to hear of your predicament and sorry I cannot be of help, really hope someone can give you some assistance or maybe the offer of a job but I know the employment situation in Tenerife is not good. It's times like this you need your family/ friends and really hope you have that back-up. I wish you luck.

zerito84
02-01-2014, 19:24
Sad to hear of your predicament and sorry I cannot be of help, really hope someone can give you some assistance or maybe the offer of a job but I know the employment situation in Tenerife is not good. It's times like this you need your family/ friends and really hope you have that back-up. I wish you luck. Yeah its really hard times for me now dont really know what to do, hope some one can help me out or i can solve this problem by myself, appreciate for your reply thanks you very much for support, all the best my friend.

amanda
02-01-2014, 20:41
Yeah its really hard times for me now dont really know what to do, hope some one can help me out or i can solve this problem by myself, appreciate for your reply thanks you very much for support, all the best my friend.

Unfortunately there are alot of people in your situation, i have a canarian niece with two children its hard.

marbro8
02-01-2014, 21:38
sorry to hear of you predicament zerito:(, but your story should be used as a template to other youngsters that are thinking about giving up everything to go to tenerife to live the so called dream:(, i do hope you sort something out soon because no one likes to see any guy or girl on the street without food or shelter, do you not know any friends on the island that will at least feed you?

Red Devil
02-01-2014, 23:19
Really wouldnt bother with this poster - he had a forum scammer website and ID no. as signature on his posting that has since been removed, presumably by him?

03-01-2014, 00:59
Really wouldnt bother with this poster - he had a forum scammer website and ID no. as signature on his posting that has since been removed, presumably by him?
The signature was removed by me. Thread closed.