PDA

View Full Version : Other Where should to go to boogie in South Tenerife?

Foz
02-01-2014, 17:38
Every now and again I like a night out for a good boogie. I used to like Jazzisimo when it was there and Magic before that closed. Where do people recommend for a similar sort of night out?

JPTenerife
02-01-2014, 19:01
Every now and again I like a night out for a good boogie. I used to like Jazzisimo when it was there and Magic before that closed. Where do people recommend for a similar sort of night out?

You'll need a time machine for that.
Failing that you could always try Tramps where the young crowd go or maybe try Banana Gardens next to Greek Corner in Las Americas for a more sedate pace. :D

Andy0210
02-01-2014, 19:03
Hard Rock Cafe is now open in the same area as Magic was but at 3.50€ a bottle or 4.50€ for a pint for Dorada i would be more inclined to dance right out the door than stay all night for a boogie!

Foz
02-01-2014, 21:33
Thanks JP ... I know I sound picky but I'm not sure I could stomach Tramps anymore ... used to love it 20 years ago!!!! And Banana Garden is just a tad too sedate for me just yet xx Thanks for the suggestions though.

I'll give Hard Rock Cafe a go thanks Andy. Do they have live music or a DJ do you know? Is it all rock as the name suggests? xx f

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks JP ... I know I sound picky but I'm not sure I could stomach Tramps anymore ... used to love it 20 years ago!!!! And Banana Garden is just a tad too sedate for me just yet xx Thanks for the suggestions though.

I'll give Hard Rock Cafe a go thanks Andy. Do they have live music or a DJ do you know? Is it all rock as the name suggests? xx f

Bob
03-01-2014, 10:03
try the soul lodge in Pablo Canario behind the church

Foz
03-01-2014, 10:06
Thanks bob xxxx will do.

Dutts
05-01-2014, 17:20
Soul Suite, Parque la Paz is probably as good as anywhere. Will be there myself probably Wednesday.

Foz
05-01-2014, 17:24
Thanks xx have fun on Wednesday xx