PDA

View Full Version : New member here

camilla
06-01-2014, 13:58
Hi everyboby, It is the first time I get in Tenerife Forum! It looks a good way to know all the news of the island. The reason why I am joining this page is that I am looking for people to share my experience in Tenerife. I am on the island since last May and I had time to rest and enjoy the nature which is amazing here!! Unfortunately I did find many people to share my hobbies which are sports, music, books. I'd really love to know a crew to enjoy my time here. Any advice?

Malteser Monkey
06-01-2014, 14:58
Welcome from me !

Someone will be along soon to help you I hope

LUCKY
06-01-2014, 18:30
Welcome from me !

Someone will be along soon to help you I hope

:welcome:I have just arrived , well when i say i have just arrived , i mean happy hour as just finished here at Lower GDS.:flatcap:

melm
06-01-2014, 21:36
welcome from me:hello:

WillardM
13-01-2014, 07:34
hello Everyone! This is Willard Manna and I'm first time posting to this forum. Actually introduction is my first step to join this forum. I read some thread and I like most of them.

LUCKY
13-01-2014, 12:32
hello Everyone! This is Willard Manna and I'm first time posting to this forum. Actually introduction is my first step to join this forum. I read some thread and I like most of them.

:welcome::welcome::welcome::flatcap:

Juzi
28-01-2014, 13:36
Hi I have recently joined the forum but can't figure out how to write a post....please help!! Thanks

LUCKY
28-01-2014, 14:21
Hi I have recently joined the forum but can't figure out how to write a post....please help!! Thanks
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?10967-How-to-start-a-new-thread!
Did it do the trick , I am eagerly awaiting your first post:flatcap: