PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a good restaurant for birthday meal?

Arthur_F
06-01-2014, 23:42
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I really hope someone here can help out.

I'm visiting Tenerife on Jan31st for 2 weeks with my girlfriend and staying in Costa Adeje. It's our first holiday away together and it will be her birthday while we are there. I want to make it a special day for her so I was wondering if anyone here would have any recommendations for a really good restaurant that we could go to?

Ideally, somewhere where the staff wouldn't mind bringing out a cake with candles if I had called round and prearranged that with them.

Many thanks for any suggestions in advance :)

Arthur

Ecky Thump
07-01-2014, 22:41
Hi Everyone,

I'm visiting Tenerife on Jan31st for 2 weeks with my girlfriend and staying in Costa Adeje. It's our first holiday away together and it will be her birthday while we are there. I want to make it a special day for her so I was wondering if anyone here would have any recommendations for a really good restaurant that we could go to?

Ideally, somewhere where the staff wouldn't mind bringing out a cake with candles if I had called round and prearranged that with them.

Arthur

Hi Arthur, welcome to the forum, I sure someone will help soon.:hello:

Someone help a new forum member,,,??

junglejim
07-01-2014, 22:49
Welcome to Forum!
Whereabouts in Costa Adeje are you staying, it would help with recommendations .

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome to Forum!
Whereabouts in Costa Adeje are you staying, it would help with recommendations .

marbro8
07-01-2014, 23:08
Hi Everyone,

Arthurhi arthur f, there is a thread on here for best restaurants for special occasions, just put your search in the search thread;), but if you can't be bothered then here are a few suggestions, mama mia in las americas, theresa del mar overlooking the sea with a beautiful sunset view and lovely food, molino blanco (the white windmill) san euginio, la carva in los cris, they are in the €100 bracket for nice food and drink for 2 people, but if you just want a good english pub grub meal then players lounge on las vistas beach san telmo really looked after us for brother in laws birthday, bought the cake out with candles and nice meal, but only burgers chips etc etc, tbh i think wherever you choose they will look after you because that is what tenerife is about, but if you want a nice meal with good food and entertainment with that special touch and you aint a snob then book the night at margaretas in los cris, you have everything there, good food good entertainment all night with at least 2-3 acts great service you can't go wrong;)

Red Devil
07-01-2014, 23:34
El Molino Blanco (the white windmill). Sure she will love the setting, the gardens, fairy lights etc. If you tell them when you book that it is a special occasion they will make a real effort. Its www.molino-blanco.com

marbro8
07-01-2014, 23:57
El Molino Blanco (the white windmill). Sure she will love the setting, the gardens, fairy lights etc. If you tell them when you book that it is a special occasion they will make a real effort. Its www.molino-blanco.comi would try everything on that menu but unless they did a fillet steak and chips then:crying2:

Dutts
08-01-2014, 23:29
We had a birthday meal at Sebastian's in Torviscas and they provided the birthday cake etc free of charge and it was delicious, even took the remainder home in a box! They have a website so check it out. Molino Blanco is very good too with a decent floors how while Sebastian's is just a restaurant.