PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Boat repair person required in Puerto Colón

bigbite
10-01-2014, 23:01
needed some one good at general boat repairs to help me with a project at puerto colon will pay wages PM me for details

bigbite
12-01-2014, 22:21
can any one help with with electrics on my boat at puerto colon i will pay wages, pm me if you can help

JaBBa
12-01-2014, 22:36
What probs you having mate,ex-electrician (110-240v) but wiring still the same lol....

alessandro
14-01-2014, 14:08
Hi,

I am Alessandro 32.
Surely I can help you with many things on your boat. I live in Santa Cruz and I am available upon request.
Please let me know if you still need someone to help you.

Regars,
Alessandro D.

XAKEP
21-01-2014, 15:28
Write volume of which materials you want to work (metal, aluminum, plastic), payment and terms. I live in a 5-minute walk from Puerto Colon.

KiwiDave
13-03-2014, 16:53
Hi, I am available if you still need anything.
Qualified Boat Painter, and Varnisher and experienced with repairs and maintenance.

skipper360
29-03-2014, 17:08
Hi good afternoon i know it is a long shot but are you still looking for someone to assist you in your boat repair project if so please drop me a line at +++

My name is David and i am a yacht repair technician i speak fluent Spanish i am a yacht owner myself i am up to date with modern day marine coatings, GRP repair reconstruction and i have many pictures of yachts i have repaired on the Spanish mainland.

If you are still looking for someone who is passionate about boats and his work then drop me a line.

it seems that i cannot put my email address in but is is a yahoo account

Kindest regards
David