PDA

View Full Version : Other Just popping in....

Ed3229
13-01-2014, 16:45
I was wondering how many long term members read the forum everyday but don't bother to comment.
I read new posts everyday before and after work but don't often log in.

I think im not alone !!!

ED

Malteser Monkey
13-01-2014, 16:59
In MJ's own words you are not alone ! tho' you're far away - I am here to stay

Good question Ed

Me I'm always here - no one else will have me:wink2::D

Well you got 15 guests reading right now !

marbro8
13-01-2014, 17:10
I was wondering how many long term members read the forum everyday but don't bother to comment.

I think im not alone !!!

EDhi ed how did the new recipes for the bangers work out?i look in every day but don't always comment,and i never have to sign in i think it does it automatic every time i click on the icon on my laptop ;)

Malteser Monkey
13-01-2014, 17:17
hi ed how did the new recipes for the bangers work out?i look in every day but don't always comment,and i never have to sign in i think it does it automatic every time i click on the icon on my laptop ;)

Oooo what's this ?? spill the beans:D

Ed3229
13-01-2014, 18:07
hi ed how did the new recipes for the bangers work out?i look in every day but don't always comment,and i never have to sign in i think it does it automatic every time i click on the icon on my laptop ;)

Hi Marbs Curry sausage worked well but i've moved over from butches to manage and cook in our new farm tea room .
My latest thing is home made pork pies and pasties.....:heyhey:

On a completely different subject will be watching this tonight in 3D.......http://www.amazon.de/Teneriffa-3D-2D-Version-Blu-ray/dp/B00BU6MTEI

LUCKY
13-01-2014, 18:20

I think im not alone !!!

ED

I am not altogether here . And i just pop in now and again.:flatcap:

JMB777
13-01-2014, 22:40
Same as Ed3229 (hope that's not your PIN no lol) .I too, check daily for posts that I can either contribute to as a response or sometimes post a query myself.To log in and out each day,just to read stuff that you might comment on , is certainly too much for my steam driven work computer..It took 22 mins to log all and open all the files I needed at work this morning so to log in at breaks times to this forum and others takes too long.I really enjoy the forum and some of the characters that contribute a bit more than myself to the chat and comments.

Malteser Monkey
13-01-2014, 22:45
Same as Ed3229 (hope that's not your PIN no lol) .I too, check daily for posts that I can either contribute to as a response or sometimes post a query myself.To log in and out each day,just to read stuff that you might comment on , is certainly too much for my steam driven work computer..It took 22 mins to log all and open all the files I needed at work this morning so to log in at breaks times to this forum and others takes too long.I really enjoy the forum and some of the characters that contribute a bit more than myself to the chat and comments.

Are you using Internet Explorer ? if so don't any other one will be quicker :)

JMB777
13-01-2014, 23:10
At work we have to use that due to a prgram that is based on it.I know it is stupid but I am only an monkey not an organ- grinder.

marbro8
13-01-2014, 23:32
Oooo what's this ?? spill the beans:Dha ha no secret, ed was a butcher and came on here asking about ideas for new flavors for sausages, and i suggested balti:yum:, and i think ed experimented with them so was just wandering how he got on;)

Malteser Monkey
14-01-2014, 09:33
ha ha no secret, ed was a butcher and came on here asking about ideas for new flavors for sausages, and i suggested balti:yum:, and i think ed experimented with them so was just wandering how he got on;)

ahhh I see - could just go a sausage sarney now !:yum:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

At work we have to use that due to a prgram that is based on it.I know it is stupid but I am only an monkey not an organ- grinder.

ONLY a Monkey:twak::D

marbro8
14-01-2014, 09:48
ahhh I see - could just go a sausage sarney now !:yum:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

ONLY a Monkey:twak::Dlol so could i but i haven't had anything to eat since saturday:sick:, doc says i have an infected bowel??? but i think it is my crohns that has flaired up:(, so it is a liquid diet for me at the moment:( and no it doesn't include alcohol:lol:

Malteser Monkey
14-01-2014, 09:50
lol so could i but i haven't had anything to eat since saturday:sick:, doc says i have an infected bowel??? but i think it is my crohns that has flaired up:(, so it is a liquid diet for me at the moment:( and no it doesn't include alcohol:lol:

Ohhh no sorry to hear that I have a relation with Chrohns nasty business.

Can I puree one for you ?

Look after yourself