PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Trainee movie camera technician in South Tenerife

andycam
14-01-2014, 21:13
We are a professional Film & TV company based in South Tenerife. We are looking for a young and enthusiastic person to train as a movie camera technician. We need someone fluent in Spanish and English and that has some knowledge of photography or video and knows their way around Tenerife and the other islands.
You would need to be very flexible as hours can be long. Initially this will be a self-employed position, but may lead to full time for the right person.

toni_tenerific
02-03-2014, 19:27
Good evening, my name is Tony I am very interested in the position, I have always been a fan of movie making and filming. I have some experience in shooting, editing videos in Sony Vegas and After Effect as well as Adobe Photoshop. I live in Los Cristianos and I Speak Russian, English, German and Spanish in learning progress. I believe I would blend in very well into any creative team of people. I also am a DJ and a self-thought sound engineer. I am very punctual and responsible when it comes to my work! My number ********** Call any time, since I am in active search of a job at the moment and I don't know how long I will stay available. Best regards Tony

UKmember
06-03-2014, 10:12
Is this still available Andy?

Malteser Monkey
06-03-2014, 11:50
We are a professional Film & TV company based in South Tenerife. We are looking for a young and enthusiastic person to train as a movie camera technician. We need someone fluent in Spanish and English and that has some knowledge of photography or video and knows their way around Tenerife and the other islands.
You would need to be very flexible as hours can be long. Initially this will be a self-employed position, but may lead to full time for the right person.

Well I know my way around and am quite flexible - used to be able to do the splits ! :spin:

Ecky Thump
06-03-2014, 11:53
Well I know my way around and am quite flexible - used to be able to do the splits ! :spin:

Your more flexible than my credit card!:bowdown:

Malteser Monkey
06-03-2014, 11:54

Did I pass the test ?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

and seen out in public more often :laugh:

Ecky Thump
06-03-2014, 11:58
Did I pass the test ?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

and seen out in public more often :laugh:

With flying colours!!

Santiago
06-03-2014, 23:33
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/forum/smileyvault-offtopic.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Vboga22
26-04-2014, 11:19
Hi ! I am a camera operator and videographer at a local TV station. Is this job still available ?