PDA

View Full Version : What is the cheapest way to send a parcel to the UK?

tabbygirl
17-01-2014, 18:13
What is the cheapest way to send a parcel weighing 1.2k to the uk

lynnangela
19-01-2014, 12:42
I honestly cannot comment on the cheapest way, but I can tell you the most efficient way. I had an urgent letter that needed to get back to UK, so I took it to the post office at TFS airport and it was with the recipient in the UK 24 hours later. I was amazed but I guess that's what airplanes are for lol.

canarybird
19-01-2014, 13:42
The post office rates depend on the size of the parcel. Using a sample size of 30 cms long, 25 cms wide and 10 cms high and your stated weight of 1200 grams the cost works out at €32.20 economy mail, not registered or insured.
This according to the Spanish Correos website where you can calculate your cost ahead of time.

If your parcel is a lot bigger or smaller you could answer here with the measurements and I'll make the calculation for you if you aren't familiar with how to do it.

anto3
19-01-2014, 13:43
Very interesting. I paid 7 euro for 5 day quick post to Ireland. Thanks for that information

emmasz
22-01-2014, 21:20
Is there a post office in golf del sur?

lynnangela
22-01-2014, 21:29
Is there a post office in golf del sur?
No post office in golf del sur , i take my post to the airport post office

rosemary
22-01-2014, 21:39
I take ours to the Airport PO too. Shhh don't tell too many of us but it's quick and efficient and if one of you stays in the car just wait, no need to park.

There is a local PO too up in San Miguel behind the church, very pretty. They have boxes for private mail to rent.

Go for short drive out and have a coffee in the El Sentinel restaurant afterwards. Wonderful scenic views and peace.