PDA

View Full Version : Hello

scooter
17-01-2014, 19:07
Used to be on another Tenerife forum many years ago but must now be ceased?
Thinking of a long term winter let.
I had relations renting in Costa del Silencio at Balcon del Mar complex and visited many times. I can now rent an apartment in that same complex and have been offered to try it for 2 weeks first.
Has Silencio changed much in 7-9 years?
Did the bus service ever get re routed so that it continued around the town or does it still stop at the terminus?
Heard lots of past reports that Silencio became undesirable? What's the update?
Los Cristianos would be a good area also to rent, a 1 bed is adequate but 2 beds desirable.

Looking forward to valued advise.
Thanks.

Malteser Monkey
18-01-2014, 11:04
Welcome from me - hope someone can advise you:hello:

scooter
29-01-2014, 14:34
12 days and only one welcome and reply? Not very encouraging.

karinagal
29-01-2014, 14:49
Can't explain what happened - normally we are a really helpful bunch! A belated welcome from me! I'm not able to give you any info on accommodation, but best of luck!

Megaloo
29-01-2014, 16:03
Welcome from me but I do not know anything about the South :welcome:

slodgedad
29-01-2014, 22:43
:welcome: from me, but why not ask specific questions in the appropriate sections?

scooter
29-01-2014, 22:53
:welcome: from me, but why not ask specific questions in the appropriate sections?

Because this was my first post and Introduction as is standard on Forums, then you get others saying why not Introduce yourself in that section first! That's why.

slodgedad
29-01-2014, 22:56
Because this was my first post and Introduction as is standard on Forums, then you get others saying why not Introduce yourself in that section first! That's why.

Sorry. Only trying to hep.

My point is that a lot of members only look at the sections that they are interested in.

marbro8
29-01-2014, 23:32
Because this was my first post and Introduction as is standard on Forums, then you get others saying why not Introduce yourself in that section first! That's why.hi scooter welcome to the forum and please conform to our rules or get lost:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:, soz mate just my soh:cheeky:

firebirdbw
30-01-2014, 01:02
tell me what you know about the North, Is that big Grouper, still in the harbour, scared me to death, when I was snorkelling there in the late sixties

safa110
06-02-2014, 07:55
Hi everyone I'm new. Look forward to chatting with you all and exploring the forum :)

Malteser Monkey
06-02-2014, 10:48

Oooooerrr that's you told Slodgie !:wink2:

Sorry. Only trying to hep.

My point is that a lot of members only look at the sections that they are interested in.

I just look at Today's posts to be honest - it's easy to find me drivel:whistle::D

9PLUS
06-02-2014, 16:05
Lots of new people joining the forum lately, most of them are welcomed just like the old days but never post again.

blimey that forum auto poster software is working wonders

x

LUCKY
10-02-2014, 12:13
Hello GUys i am safa,New to this forum .......
I come here to share some thing with all of you .
Have a Good Day

:welcome: We look forward to your share, :flatcap: