PDA

View Full Version : Other Any Witnesses?

HarryH
17-01-2014, 23:36
At 3.20pm today, Friday, a TITSA bus turning right into the bus station at Los Cristianos side swiped the back end of a silver Citroen Berlingo. The driver got out and both of us photographed the (nearly non existent) damage to the bus. We went to photograph the damage to my car when I suddenly realised he had gone back into his bus and driven off. Unfortunately, before I had his details, bus number, or even the route he was running. If anyone has any info that might be useful, I would be grateful.

delderek
18-01-2014, 10:54
At 3.20pm today, Friday, a TITSA bus turning right into the bus station at Los Cristianos side swiped the back end of a silver Citroen Berlingo. The driver got out and both of us photographed the (nearly non existent) damage to the bus. We went to photograph the damage to my car when I suddenly realised he had gone back into his bus and driven off. Unfortunately, before I had his details, bus number, or even the route he was running. If anyone has any info that might be useful, I would be grateful.

If he was turning Right into the station he was coming along Av de Amsterdam. I think only one or two buses routes go that way. So shouldn't be as hard to trace as it could have been.

tfs1
18-01-2014, 12:41
In the past a number of buses used to pass the bus station (with the Valdes Centre on their right), go past the traffic lights and turn left/left at the next turn to come up to the bus station.

Some others used the Avenida de Amsterdam route.

I thought all TITSA buses now go down Avenida de Amsterdam rather than the previous route.

delderek
18-01-2014, 12:59
In the past a number of buses used to pass the bus station (with the Valdes Centre on their right), go past the traffic lights and turn left/left at the next turn to come up to the bus station.

Some others used the Avenida de Amsterdam route.

I thought all TITSA buses now go down Avenida de Amsterdam rather than the previous route.

Could be right, its quite a few months since I was up that area.

deepdivejunkie
18-01-2014, 14:30
Take photos of the damage to your car, (hopefully there is green paint marks on your vehicle), and contact your insurers and police as the bus driver is obligated to fill in an accident report form.

HarryH
19-01-2014, 00:26
Pleased to report all now solved. Two fine local policemen in Arona kindly found me the right official at TITSA and details have been successfully exchanged. Thanks to all who took an interest.